status of praveen

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ So tell me what does he have? Neither his own house nor his own name, he just keeps roaming around you as Rishabh Shergill's assistant.", said Alka staring at Praveen.

Everyone was listening to Alka. They were feeling bad after listening to Alka. They all were feeling bad for Praveen and were also getting angry after listening to Alka but Rishabh, Vikram, Hardik and Praveen himself were laughing in their minds.

"I will answer this Mom, how is Praveen's status higher than ours?", Shanaya's voice came in response to Alka's question.

Hearing her voice, everyone turned around, Shanaya was standing with the support of the railing and Riya and Shivika were holding both her hands.

"Shanaya, why did you come out?", said Praveen worriedly, then Shanaya said, "Praveen, I am fine now." Saying this, Shanaya came down from the stairs.

Praveen quickly held her hand.  Shanaya came in front of Alka and said, “Mom, you must have heard about Shanaya Shipping Corporation, it is India's top shipping company, it has grown so much in 5 years that it has become India's number one shipping company.”

Hearing her, Alka started looking at her confusedly, then Shanaya further said, “Have you ever wondered why its name is Shanaya? Because that company is in my name.”

“What!”, came out of Alka and Vijay's mouth in surprise and the rest of them were also shocked to hear Shanaya's words.

Shanaya held Praveen's hand tightly and made him stand in front of Alka and said, “When I came to know during college days that I have started loving Praveen, then you had told Praveen to stay away from me because he does not have the capability to become my life partner and then he promised himself mom that he will be worthy of me.  He started the company in my name, grew it on his own without anyone's support and he did all this only for me. Mom, I agree that we did wrong, very wrong by getting married without telling you, but this was our only mistake mom. We did not make any mistake by getting married and this baby”, saying this Shanaya put her hand on her stomach, “this baby whom you are repeatedly calling illegitimate is a sign of our love.”

Then Shanaya held both the palms of Alka and said, “Mom, you are also a mother, I know you are worrying about me. But mom, please understand what I must have been going through when you talked about abortion. Please mom, accept us.”

While saying all this, tears were continuously flowing from Shanaya’s eyes. Praveen also pleaded with Alka with folded hands and said, “I will not say that I am the most perfect boy in this world, but yes, I will definitely say that I am perfect for your daughter. I can give her every happiness. You thought that I am not equal to you in status, that is why I made my name. Working with Rishabh sir is not my compulsion, it is my choice and Shanaya is not just my wife, she is my life. That is why today I am asking for my life from you. Whatever punishment you give me for this mistake, I accept it, but please accept this relationship.  ”

Shanaya looked at Vijay with tearful eyes. Vijay hugged her and said, “Enough Shanaya, stop it. It is not right for you to cry so much in such a situation and you should not worry about your mom at all. She has no objection to your relationship. In fact, both of us knew about your relationship from a long time.”