Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

" Yes Sir ", came the voice from the other side of the phone, Rishabh put the phone down and started looking at the paper weight on the table with strange eyes.

All the four sitting there were noticing his actions. They looked at each other's faces once and shrugged their shoulders. Then all of them started looking at Praveen, but Praveen also raised his shoulders, so all four of them started turning around and started signaling him to ask Rishabh with their eyes, but Praveen quickly shook his head in no, so all four of them started showing him a fist of their palm, which made Praveen shake his head.

" I am thinking of opening a drama company. ", Rishabh suddenly said, then Praveen immediately said, " Why only drama company? "

" Because I have a drama team and they are the ones who are showing their drama in front of me, so I am thinking of selecting them and making a drama with them. What do you all think? " , Rishabh said sarcastically while staring at all five of them, and all five of them were left speechless.

Vikram asked Rishabh, " Leaving aside the drama of all of us, tell me what drama are you going to do? Whose call was it just now?"

" It was nobody's." , Rishabh clearly avoided the question and got busy with his work.

Anokhi was standing outside the building with a file in her hand, staring at the top floor of the building, on which was written in big letters The RS Empire.

It was the first time she saw such a tall building that her head got completely crooked on seeing it. Caressing her neck, she said, " Oh God, such a tall building, if someone falls by mistake, there will be no chance of survival. Have he called me to make me fall from here, so that I am not able to survive and he can say that I fell by mistake."

On thinking this, Anokhi started getting nervous. She hugged the file tightly to her chest. Just then a bodyguard came to her and said, "Ma'am, let's go."

Anokhi slowly walked inside the building with him. Everyone inside the office was staring at her. Anokhi was the only one there who was wearing Indian wear.

Sky blue coloured salwar suit, dupatta covered in veil as usual, bangles in hands, mangalsutra visible around neck and anklets on feet, which were ringing strangely because of her limping walk.

Even though Anokhi was wearing veil and limping, her figure was so good and attractive that the eyes of boys were stuck on her figure. Whereas girls were looking at her with disgusted eyes. As if they were looking at an uneducated village girl, that too limping.

Anokhi was getting nervous seeing all those eyes on her. There was sweat on her face, neck, palms. She felt like going to some place where the eyes of all these people could not reach her.

Just then that bodyguard stopped at a place. Seeing him stop, Anokhi also stopped and looked ahead and both of them were standing near the emergency exit.

When Anokhi looked through the glass on the door, there were stairs on the other side of the door. Seeing this, Anokhi started looking at the bodyguard.

The same bodyguard was looking at her helplessly. From Anokhi's walk, he had come to know that Anokhi was handicapped in one leg. She would not be able to walk properly, but his boss order is his priority, so he hardened his heart and without any emotion told Anokhi, "Ma'am, you go to the 28th floor from stairs, you will meet Sir there."