Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Vikram had called everyone and asked them to come to the hospital but he was scared deep inside that how he will handle everyone and Rishabh.

Just then the doctor came out of the operation room. When he did not see Rishabh there, he asked Vikram, “Where is the patient's family?”

“They are coming but what happened doctor, tell me?”, Vikram asked while standing up.

The doctor told him, “The patient's condition is very critical, we have to do surgery immediately. He has a deep injury on his head and he has lost a lot of blood. So we have to arrange for blood as soon as possible. This is the form, fill it and the signature of the patient's family is required on these papers.”

“ what are these papers for ?”, Vikram asked again while looking at those papers.  Before the doctor could say anything, Hardik came out from behind and said, "I will tell you." Saying this, he signaled the doctor to go back inside.

He said to Vikram, "Did you call everyone and tell them?"

"Yes, and they are coming shortly, but these papers?"

By then Rishabh had also arrived. Hardik looked at Rishabh and taking a deep breath said, "Uncle has a very deep injury on his head and his condition has worsened due to bleeding. We will have to do a neurosurgery on him immediately and this is dangerous. The patient may be in danger and the chances of the patient surviving the surgery are only 20%."

Hearing this from Hardik, Vikram got a shock. He looked at Rishabh in surprise. Rishabh was just listening to Hardik without any emotion. He did not react. He quietly came to Vikram and took all the papers from Vikram's hand and signed them and gave them to Hardik.  Rishabh gave it back.

Rishabh was doing all this very calmly and this calmness of his was bothering Vikram and Hardik, but without wasting time Hardik immediately went inside the operation theatre and Vikram came and sat next to Rishabh.

Everyone reached the hospital in no time. Shobha came in front of Rishabh and started crying while holding his shirt and asking him, “Rishabh where is your father? What happened to him? Is he okay? What are you people doing with him in the hospital? Why did he come to Mumbai?”

Shobha was continuously questioning him. Rishabh looked at everyone and then at Vikram. Vikram said, “I told them all.”

“There was no need to tell.” Rishabh said in a harsh tone. Shobha said in a loud voice, “There is a need, I am his wife and you are saying that there is no need to tell me.”

“You are his wife only in name, nothing else.” Rishabh said.

“Rishabh,” Shobha shouted and slapped Rishabh on his cheek.

Everyone got scared seeing this. Riya was looking at Rishabh with tears in her eyes. Surekha held Shobha and said, “Didi, calm down.”

Rishabh left from there without saying anything and Shobha started crying. Grandfather came in front of Vikram and asked him, then Vikram told everyone everything. Grandfather sat on the same chair after knowing about Alok's condition.

If Surekha had not held Shobha, she would have fallen on the ground by now. Shobha's crying increased after knowing about Alok's condition.

The night was getting darker and so was everyone's worry. Everyone was praying to God. By now Sanjay had also regained consciousness. He also felt very bad when he came to know about Alok's condition. Vikram was sitting with him.