Rishabh finds out the truth

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

“ You tell her to come from the stairs. This entire 28th floor she has come from the stairs. Rishabh why did you do this?  " Shivaay asked in shock, then Rishabh held Anokhi's jaw and said, " Because I want to remind her of her place. "

“ In the last two years, she has lived her life very comfortably, as the daughter-in-law of my house, isn't it? I have been watching her since I came here. She has forgotten her status and has become a member of the house. So it was necessary to tell her that even today she is there as a maid, not the daughter-in-law of the house or my wife. Did you think that if you make a place for yourself in everyone's heart with your sweet voice and your actions, then I will also accept you? This will never happen, Rishabh Shergill is never going to accept you in this life and moreover I will make your condition such that anyone else will think a hundred times before bringing you into their life. "

Rishabh's eyes were only filled with hatred and anger which he had suppressed in his heart since yesterday.

When he cast his angry gaze on Shivika, Shivika left Anokhi's hand and took a step back.  Then Rishabh again looking at Anokhi said, “You have won over mom in such a great way that today she was fighting with her own son for you, but the day she will know your reality and your purpose of coming into our lives, she will regret accepting you but at the same time her heart will also be broken and I will punish you for breaking her heart in a way worse than death.”

Rishabh’s face had turned black with anger at this time. He was looking so dangerous that even Vikram did not have the courage to say anything to him.

Anokhi started trembling with fear seeing Rishabh’s words and his face. That file had dropped from her hand long ago. When Hardik’s eyes fell on that file, he was surprised. He pointed towards the file to Vikram and Vikram was also shocked to see that file.

He quickly picked up that file and started turning all the pages of the file.  All the pages were blank, nothing was written on them. It was clear that Rishabh did all this just to torture Anokhi.

By then Praveen and Rohit also came to Rishabh's cabin. When they saw Anokhi and Rishabh like this, they too were shocked.

“Bhai, what is all this? What is Choti si Bhabhi doing here?” Rohit asked Rishabh in surprise.

Rishabh shouted, “Shut up, just shut up. I shouldn’t hear a single word from your mouth. Rohit, you and Riya have become very attached to this girl but now I don’t even want to hear her name from your mouth. And you, why are you standing silently? What happened? Are you not able to speak now? Last night, in front of my brother and sister, you were speaking very well. You were trapping my mom with your sweet voice, so now use this sharp tongue of yours. Speak up.” Saying this, Rishabh’s grip went on Anokhi’s jaw and her hands.

Just then Anokhi shouted, “Sorry sorry, please forgive me. Please please forgive me. I will not talk to anyone in the house, I will live the way you say, but please forgive me. I am sorry.” Saying this, Anokhi burst into tears.

There was pain, fear, regret in her voice, feeling which Rishabh's grip on her loosened and he was staring at Anokhi's tears falling down her cheeks.

As soon as his grip loosened, Anokhi sat on her knees and crying with her head down said, "I am sorry, I will never call your mom as Maa, I will not call your siblings as Didi and Bhaiya, but please don't do anything bad to me." Saying this, Anokhi was just crying.