Rishabh's care

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

As soon as the bullet hit, Alok became unconscious and Shobha started falling with him, but Rishabh came and held both of them.

Vikram and Praveen looked in the direction from where the bullet was fired. They saw a man running there, so they immediately ran after him.

Hardik and Shanaya came to Alok. Rishabh was holding Alok with both his hands. Seeing the blood flowing from his body, Rishabh's forehead wrinkled. Shobha was just looking at Alok while crying.

Hardik quickly took out Alok's coat and checked it. He took a sigh of relief and said, "There is nothing to worry. The bullet has just grazed him, but first aid has to be given quickly. Take him to the room."

When Hardik said this, Rishabh and Rohit together picked up Alok and took him to the room. Surekha held Shobha's hand and said, "Didi, Hardik has said that the bullet has just grazed him, so don't worry.  ”

“ Surekha, that bullet was supposed to hit me, but he took it on himself. If anything happens to him, I will never be able to forgive myself.”, Shobha said crying and hugged her. Surekha slowly started to caress her back and console her.

Everyone was standing worried outside the room. Inside the room, Hardik and Shanaya were treating Alok and Anokhi was standing away from the room, leaning on the pillar and watching them all.

Just then Hardik and Shanaya came out. Grandfather asked, “What happened, how is he?”

“ Dada ji, there is nothing to worry about. I told you, the bullet has just grazed him. I have given him treatment. He is still unconscious due to the effect of the medicine and he needs to rest badly.”, saying this, Hardik became silent and started looking towards Rishabh. Shobha was also looking at Rishabh with requesting eyes.

Rishabh looked at everyone and said while leaving, “Just tonight.” Saying this, he started leaving from there. When he was passing by Anokhi, he held Anokhi's hand tightly and started taking her along with him.

Anokhi was looking back in fear and was walking behind Rishabh.

“Where is Rishabh taking her? Rishabh, Stop.” Shobha tried to stop him in panic but Rishabh did not listen to her and took Anokhi to his room.

After coming to the room, Rishabh make Anokhi sit on the bed and closed the door from inside.

Anokhi again started remembering the scene of that night and she started trembling with fear. Anokhi sat on the bed with her knees bent and holding her legs tightly in both hands, looked at Rishabh who was looking at her angrily.

Anokhi said to him while crying, “I have not done anything even today, please don’t do that to me again, please.”

But Rishabh ignored her and went towards his cupboard.

After some time he came with a first aid box in his hands and sat on the bed next to Anokhi. Seeing him sitting next to her, Anokhi moved back a little, then Rishabh glared at her and pulled her towards him holding her hand, due to which Anokhi came straight in his lap.

Rishabh looked at her quietly for the first two moments. Then he removed her maang tika and then her nath ( nose ring). Rishabh saw that there were fingerprints on Anokhi’s cheeks.