Riya's wish

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

“What has Rishabh done that she is afraid of even to come in front of him?  By the way, it is heard that Rishabh had given her a very warm welcome andon the wedding day, she had come home in a very special way.  ", Hardik said while making fun of Anokhi. But both Riya and Rohit's face fell. They didn't like Hardik words.

Seeing their disappointed faces , Shivika stared at Hardik and changed the topic and said, “But you both tell me why did you have to keep such a unique name? Why did you both keep such a name? Is Choti Si Bhabhi short in height?”

“She is short in height as well as in age also.”, Rohit said.

Then Vikram raised his glass and said, “Let’s dedicate this to that Choti Si Bhabhi.”

Along with him, everyone else also raised their glasses and tossed. Then Shivaay said to Rohit, “ but answer what Shivi asked.”

Rohit looked at Riya and said, “She is 20 years old.”

On hearing Rohit’s words, the drinks that all four of them were drinking came out of their mouths and they all started coughing. Everyone started looking at them strangely on their reaction, then Rohit and Riya gave everyone an embarrassed smile.

After controlling themselves, all four of them started looking at Rohit in surprise.  Shivaay had just opened his mouth to shout and say something when this time Rohit shut his mouth and signaled him not to say anything. Shivaay looked around, everyone was looking at him. Shivaay stood up from his place and said, “Let’s go now.”

“But where?”, all of them asked together and Shivaay said, “In the garden. I want to talk right now, otherwise I will get a heart attack.” Saying this, he held Rohit’s hand and started leaving from there and all five of them followed him.

“Were you joking inside? You said 20 years, right?” Shivaay said while sitting on the sofa in the garden.

“ Abe tere kanpur me hadtaal hai kya jo tu mujhe baar baar ek hi baat bolane bom raha hai? ( Hey, is there a any problem in you ears that you are asking me to repeat the same thing?) I said 20 years, that means she is 20 years old.”, Rohit said teasingly.

“ She is 20 years old and our Rishabh is 30 years old, which means she is 10 years younger than Rishabh.” Vikram said in surprise and Riya shook her head.

Then Shivika thought something and said, “ 1 minute if she is 20 years old now and it has been 2 years since Rishabh got married, it means when she got married she must have just turned 18.”

“ You are right, she was 18 at that time and moreover the day when bhai and she got married was her birthday . She turned 18 on that day.” Riya said and everyone started looking at each other.

“ Friends, I don’t understand why Alok uncle got Rishabh married to that girl? It seems like he was waiting for her to turn 18 and as soon as she reached the marriageable age, he got her married to his son.  ”, Hardik said scratching his head.

Then Vikram became serious and said, “Will you tell me one thing, in 2 years, has that girl spoken to Alok uncle even once or has she done something that can reveal the purpose of her visit?”