Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

When Sanjay told Vikram about the reason for Preeti's divorce, the Mittal family's behavior towards Anokhi and the atrocities done on her, Vikram's grip on the steering wheel tightened.

He suddenly applied the brakes and banged the steering wheel and shouted, "That bastard ruined not only Anokhi's life but also Preeti's life. I will not spare that family. Whatever bad they have done to them, 100 times more than that is going to happen to them."

Sanjay was looking at his angry son. He asked him in surprise, "Wait a minute Anokhi, how do you know about Anokhi?"

"Dad, I not only know Anokhi but I have also recognized her. I have been living with her for so many days, Dad."

"What! But how?" Sanjay said in surprise, then Vikram told him, "Because Anokhi is the same girl with whom Rishabh is married.  ” Saying this, he told Sanjay everything that had happened in the last 2 years and also told him about the reason for the marriage and Alok's compulsion.

Sanjay was surprised to know about Alok's compulsion. His eyes welled up with tears. He said with a choked voice, “ Alok endured so much alone. Vikram, what kind of a friend am I, I could not even understand his compulsion. When he needed his support, I left him, in fact, I told him so many things for cheating on Shobha Bhabhi.”

“ Dad, it was not your fault, the circumstances were wrong at that time.” Vikram said, holding Sanjay's hands and legs, then Sanjay asked him, “ Is he still in Dehradun? ”

“ No Dad, he had left that day itself so that Anand Sethi does not have any doubt and he can not reach the Mittal family. ” Vikram said.

Sanjay took a deep breath and said, “ It doesn't matter, I could not fulfill my duty of friendship in past, so I will definitely fulfill it now. ”

“ How is that possible?  ", Vikram asked and Sanjay just smiled at him.

Mumbai_

Shergil Mansion _

As per Rohit's instructions, everyone came home early in the evening and after getting ready, started talking to each other in the hall downstairs. All the men were wearing white clothes and all the women were wearing red. Shivika and Riya were wearing red one piece, Shobha and Surekha were wearing red coloured sarees. Dadaji and Ajay were wearing white coloured kurta.

Rohit and Shivaay were wearing the same white t-shirt, shrug and white jeans. The only difference was that Rohit's shrug was light grey and Shivaay's was light blue and Rishabh was wearing a white three piece suit as usual.

Rishabh was sitting with his stern expression as usual and was using his phone but his eyes were repeatedly going towards Anokhi's room, because Anokhi had not come yet.

Riya said to Shivika, "This choti si Bhabhi is taking so much time, let's get her ready."

Both of them went to Anokhi's room.  When they came into the room, they saw that Anokhi was searching for something in the cupboard.

“What are you looking for, Choti si Bhabhi?”, Riya asked while coming inside. Anokhi pulled her face out of the cupboard and looking at them, she made a sad face and said, “I will not come to the party.”