Rishabh cares

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================
" You really don't care about her at all. You will see that God will punish you with laxatives. You will not be able to digest this food. This is my curse." Vikram said irritably and started waiting for Shanaya to come.

After some time Shanaya came. Riya was also with her. Both of them came and sat on their chairs and Surekha served food for both of them.

Grandpa asked, “Everything is fine, right?”

“Yes, Dada ji, everything is fine. Just some medicines have been changed, I have kept them in Anokhi's room and an ointment too. It is possible that Anokhi's leg pain may increase at night. Whenever she feels pain, you people massage her with that ointment for a while, she will get relief and if the pain does not reduce even then you give her painkiller medicine. Otherwise, this medicine has to be avoided as much as possible.”

“Okay, I understand.” Shobha said and everyone started eating. After eating his food, Rishabh got up from there and went away as if he did not care about anyone. Whatever Shanaya said did not matter to him either. He quietly went to his room.

All the people sitting in the dining area looked at him once and then started eating their food.  They were used to Rishabh's such behavior. But there was one Vikram who had probably noticed something.

Days went by like this. Everyone in the house was taking care of Anokhi but Anokhi did not talk to anyone. She would stay in her room very quietly and this time the family members also did not force her to talk much because they did not want Anokhi to face any more trouble because of them and as Shanaya had told, Anokhi would feel pain at times at night but due to the effect of the medicines, she would not be able to get up and would remain in deep sleep. Then Shobha or Riya would apply medicine to her.

Night time _

It was 2:00 in the night. Shobha came out of her room. Then she saw that the light in grandfather's room was on, so she went towards his room.

She opened the door and asked grandfather, "Papa, you are still awake. What happened?"

"Nothing bahu, I am just not able to sleep.", said grandfather with a slight smile. He was sitting with his back resting on the head of the bed and had an album in his hands.

Shobha looked at the album and then at grandfather, then grandfather closed the album and kept it aside. Shobha sat in front of her and said, "You are remembering old things again, Papa."

"What can I do beta, it is only this album that has captured those golden moments inside me. Otherwise it has been a long time since I saw you all so happy together. Now if the last wish comes out of my heart, then it will be that I get to see my family laughing and smiling like that once again.  I want to see my Rishabh like before. Rishabh gave a lot of love to Riya and Rohit, took care of their every need, every happiness. But in the meantime he left himself behind. Alok's betrayal changed Rishabh so much Shobha that he is not even able to see the innocence of a child. "

" Papa, he will see, he will definitely see, my heart says that now Rishabh will not do anything wrong with Anokhi. So you stop worrying and remove all these things from your mind and go to sleep. Otherwise your health will deteriorate again. ", Shobha said explaining to grandfather and avoiding the topic.

She did not want grandfather to spoil his mood and health by remembering old things.

Then grandfather asked, “But why are you awake till so late at night?”