Sudhir's concern

Friends, I don't know how but all the messages have been deleted from my message box 🥺.  can anyone tell me why this happened☹️.  And because of this I did not reply to some readers.  So if anyone knows the reason , please tell me😟 and those readers who did not receive a reply, please message me again with their question or whatever the matter is😔.

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Preeti was standing and waiting for her cab when someone called her and Preeti got angry on hearing his voice.

Gaurav came and stood in front of her and said to Preeti, “Preeti why are you not talking to me? Why are you doing this to me? I called you so many times, sent you so many messages, tried so hard to meet you but you ignored me every time. Why?”

“It is clear, I don’t want to talk to you. I have nothing to do with you Gaurav Mittal.” Preeti said rudely.

“How can I not be your husband?” Gaurav said in a slightly louder voice. Preeti also said angrily in the same way, “  you was. If you have forgotten Mr. Gaurav Mittal, then I tell you that we have got divorced and if you don’t want me to tell you in front of everyone what was the reason for the divorce, then quietly go away from here. Because if everyone comes to know that reason, then it will be difficult for you to stand here.  ”

Gaurav looked around. Everyone was looking at him. Grinding his teeth in anger, Gaurav said, “Preeti, you have to talk to me. If not today, then tomorrow I will definitely talk to you and as far as our divorce is concerned, I do not accept this divorce. You will have to come back to me at any cost and you must have understood very well that I can pay any price for the thing I want.” 

Gaurav had said the last sentence softly and he told it only to Preeti. Preeti looked at him with hatred and disgust. By then her cab had arrived. She pushed Gaurav aside and sat in the cab and left. 

Mumbai_

After 2 hours, the door of the operation room opened and Shanaya came out of the room. She removed her mask and smiled at everyone who had gathered around her on seeing her coming.

She said to everyone happily, “Don’t worry, the surgery has been successful.”

Everyone was happy to hear this. Riya jumped with joy and Shivaay and Rohit hugged each other. Shobha looked at Rishabh. There was happiness, peace and smile on his face too after hearing Shanaya's words. After years, she had seen such a relaxed smile on her son's face, that too only because of Anokhi. For her, Anokhi is a really like an angel who came and brought a smile on her son's lips.

Just then, Shanaya started feeling something strange. She felt like vomiting. She put her hand on her mouth and ran away from there.

“Shanaya”, saying this, Praveen also followed her.

“What happened to her?”, when Rohit asked, Shobha said, “Nothing, she must be feeling like vomiting. Rishabh, I will go and see Shanaya.”, Shobha said and followed Shanaya.

After some time, Anokhi was shifted to the normal ward.  She was still unconscious due to the effect of the anesthesia and the effect of the medicines. Everyone was in her room except Rishabh, Shobha, Hardik and Shanaya, because all four of them were in Alka's cabin.