Rishabh come back

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

“Hey who said it is not good.  This is very good.  I liked it very much. No i love it. ", Riya said screaming happily and hugged Anokhi.

Anokhi asked with surprise, “You really liked it.” 

“ Of course I really liked it.  Thank you so much for giving me such a nice gift.  I had never imagined that such jewelery could be made from real flowers.  It's really beautiful and I'm going to wear it right now.  " Saying this, Riya sat in front of the dressing table and started removing her earrings and necklace.

Anokhi stopped her and said, “Why are you removing this ?  Let it be.  You look nice.  ”

“Yes, it looks good but what you have made will be the bestest.  So now stop talking and get me dressed quickly.  I am very excited to wear it.  "Riya said happily.

Excitement and happiness were clearly visible on her face, seeing which Anokhi also started smiling.  Then one by one she made Riya wear all the jewelery made by her.

Riya looked at herself in the mirror.  She really looked like a Disney Princess.

“See, choti si bhabhi, I told you that this would look better on me.  ”, saying this she turned towards Anokhi.  Anokhi also said happily, “yes , you are really looking very good.  But 1 minute” Saying this Anokhi came near the bed.  She took a white rose from the flowers she had brought and cut off the lower part of it and brought it to Riya.  Then she attached that rose to Riya's dress like a brooch with a safety pin, which further enhanced the beauty of that dress.

“Wow, what a idea my choti si bhabhi.  You are quite intelligent in this.  I'll just show everyone your gift and once again thank you so much.  This is your return gift.  " Saying this, Riya gave a small kiss on Anokhi's cheek and quickly left from there.  Anokhi was looking at him smiling.

When Riya came to everyone, everyone was surprised to see her. Shobha looked at her and said, “Riya, what are you wearing, who gave it to you?  You look very beautiful in this.  ”

“ This is my gift mom. ”

“Gift, who gave the gift?  " When Surekha asked, Riya said happily, " Chachi ji, this is a gift from my choti si bhabhi.  She has made it for me with her own hands, that too with real flowers.  It's beautiful isn't it?  ”

“Yes, it is beautiful.  ”, Surekha said reluctantly.

Then Rohit said, “If your dressing up has become done, then let's cut the cake.” 

" not at all.  Bhai had said that he is coming, so the cake will be cut only when he comes. ”

“But Riya, if sir is late in coming, will you make everyone wait?  ” , When Praveen said, Riya insisted and said, “Of course, everyone will have to wait.  But the cake will be cut only when brother comes. ”

And 2 hours passed waiting for Rishabh's arrival.  In these 2 hours, how many times did everyone said Riya to cut the cake but Riya did not agree and when Rishabh did not come, she had tears in her eyes.

Anokhi, who was watching Riya from behind her door, also did not like to see tears in Riya's eyes.  She said to herself, “I don't know whether I should be happy that he has not come or sad that Riya ma'am had tears in her eyes due to not his arrival. ”