Anokhi made breakfast

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita 

===================================

Night time _

Anokhi was standing near the window and looking at the darkness of the night. Her veil was flying a little due to the wind, due to which her lips as well as her thin nose were visible.

At this time there was a small smile on her lips. She said, “Riya ma’am is so nice. She asked for something for me as her birthday gift. But if I call everyone the way Riya ma’am and Rohit sir call, then won’t he really get angry at me?”

“He won’t”, Shobha’s voice came from behind. Anokhi looked at her and lowered her veil a little.

“You are here, at this time. Do you want something maalkin ?”, when Anokhi said this, Shobha held her hand and made her sit on the bed and sitting in front of her said, “Not maalkin , you can call me mother, mom, mummy anything, but not this. Anokhi beta Rishabh has promised and he never breaks his promise.  He has promised Riya that he will not get angry if you call me Maa, Surekha as chachi ji , Ajay as chacha ji, so he will not. So from now on you will call me Maa, okay.”

“Okay Maa”, Anokhi’s voice faltered while saying this. Her throat became choked and tears started falling from her eyes.

Shobha hugged her and said, “Oh you got emotional. Ashok had said that you have no one, so now if anyone asks about your family, then tell them that you have Maa, Dadaji, Chachaji, Chachaji and a sister and a brother.”

“Okay Maa, from today I will call you Maa.”

“ And what will you call us both? ”, Rohit and Riya said coming inside the room as soon as Anokhi finished talking. Shobha smiled at them and said, “What are you both doing here? You were listening to our conversation.”

“No, not at all Badi Maa. Actually, we have heard the conversation by mistake , we did not want to listen. We came here so that we can ask Choti Bhabhi what she will call me? Because I am also tired of hearing Sir from her mouth.”, Rohit said,

then Shobha said to Anokhi, “So tell Anokhi, we are done with all of us, only these two are left. Tell me what will you call them? By the way, these two are younger than you in relation, you can also call them by their names.”

“But they are elder than me in age, so how will I call them by name ?”, Anokhi said innocently, then Rohit and Riya smiled.

Riya said holding Anokhi's hand, “So do one thing, you call me Riya Didi and Rohit Bhai as Rohit Bhaiya.  Rohit bhai, am I right?”

“Yes, absolutely right, I have no problem.”

“Okay Rohit bhaiyya.” Anokhi said in her sweet voice, then Rohit said putting his hand on his heart, “Oh, what a sweet voice you have, Choti si Bhabhi.”

“This is wrong, you quickly call him Rohit bhaiyya and forget me, call me didi too.”, Riya said while pouting, So Anokhi also took her name, “Riya didi.”

Riya also got happy on hearing her name and said while pulling Anokhi’s cheeks, “Oh my cutie pie.”

Shobha was looking at both of them. Looking at Rohit and Riya, it seemed as if they have got a little baby to play with and on hearing their name, they are getting so happy as if that little baby has taken their name for the first time.