Book Cover and Disclaimer

Hello lovelies 💖 , this is my first story on wattpad and I am very excited for it

Hello lovelies 💖 , this is my first story on wattpad and I am very excited for it. First of all I would like to say that I am not a professional writer, so if you find my story boring then you are free to go and save your time. But if you are connected with my story, then you must tell me your opinion and thoughts because you all will be the guide for me.😉 If I make mistakes, your comments will tell me about my mistakes.

By the way, I remembered from the mistakes, I want to clear one more thing, English is not my first language and I'm not too good in English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

And yeah, if you want it in Hindi language, it's available on Pocket Novel.

***************************************

Disclaimer:-

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © SunitaVarma7

All rights reserved. The unauthorised reproduction/distribuition or copying of this work is illegal. Publication of this book/ work on any other platform/websites/ forum without prior permission of author is strictly PROHIBITED.

This fanfiction is solely belong to me and no one has right to publish it on any other site. This story is available only on Wattpad, not on any other site. If you/ readers find out this story on other site then immediately report it.

***************************************

If you have any problem with the story or want to discuss anything related to the story, then you all can feel free to message me on my Instagram account.😃

@author_sunita

Thank you very much to all of you for being with me in this journey of mine. Give my story a chance and also give it your love. I am very excited to read your comments and see your love. So now let's start the story quickly.