Part 16

After I hung up with her I was gonna go see Chanel but I quickly decided against it. I remembered that's she was mad at me for being gone and not calling her every single day. I didn't feel like arguing so I changed, put a hat on and grabbed my keys then drove to the club. I walked in and saw her. She was facing away from me serving some drinks. I walked over and said three words. "You look nice" and I could see a smile spread across her face before she turned around. She turned around and said "Oh my gosh what are you doing here?" I smiled and said "Well, I told you I missed my best friend." She smiled again and said "Give me a minute" and she turned to finish what she was doing and told another girl to tend the bar and came around to me. "I can't believe you're really here" she squealed and hugged me and I hugged her back "When did you land?" - "A few hours ago." - "A few hours ago? What are you doing here? You should with your girlfriend that you haven't seen. Duh!" - "Nah. She's mad at me and I don't feel like fighting. Do you not wanna see me or what?" I ask and laugh. "Of course I do. I was just saying." She said smiling at me sweetly. "It's really good to see you Brunz." - "It's good to see you too Aubrey" I say and hug her again. "Hey, I'll be right back" she said and disappeared. When she came back she grabbed my hand and said "Let's get outta here!"