Part 25

The days leading up to Hawaii passed quickly. Chanel flew in the day before the big show. Aubrey was flying in today. Her and Jaime were arriving together. Jamie and Eric were the only ones in my family that had met Aubrey so far. Jaime absolutely adored her. I was actually kind if nervous about her meeting mom and everyone else, especially Tiara. She didn't like Chanel at all and made that pretty clear. I wanted to be the one to get them at the airport but I still hadn't told Chanel that Aubrey was coming. I decided that letting mom get them was in my best interest. That way she would arrive with mom and Chanel wouldn't be able to make a big fuss about it until later. Only downfall to that was I wouldn't be present when mom met Aubrey. "Bruno! We'll be back! Going to get the girls" mom shouted from the living room. I walked out and Tiara, Presley, and Tahiti were all with her. "All of you are going?" - "Duh! We wanna see our sister!" Presely said. "Did you need something?" Tahiti asked. "No, I just didn't know you were all going. Tiara, please be nice to Aubrey." I said making sure Chanel wasn't around to hear. "Oh Bruno stop acting like I'm an evil bitch." - "Guys settle down. Bruno it's gonna be fine. We'll be back" mom said and kissed me on the cheek. "Alright mom. Love you. Be safe!" I said and then they all left.