Part 60

As I walked over to sit with the guys I pulled out my phone and texted Aubrey. "I just left you and I miss you already baby squirrel." Almost immediately she responded. "I miss you more babe. I can't wait to kiss you again." I smiled as I read that. "Ah look at Bruno all in love." Phil says. Then they all tease me. "Yeah, whatever. Y'all just jealous." I say and we laugh. "Maybe a little" Kam says. "Awww come on man, I was kidding" - "I know man, I'm just kidding. But you got a good one man" Kam says. I smile and say "Yeah, I do." We all sit there for a while and and bullshit about the normal things we talk about. Then it's finally boarding time and we are officially back on the road for the tour.

Aubrey's POV...

When my flight landed the first thing I did was text Bruno. "Just wanted to let you know I landed safely. Let me know when you land. Love you." Then I grabbed my bags and went home. I started unpacking. I figured I better get it done now before I didn't feel like it. Then I decided to change so I could go for a quick run. I hadn't done that since before I got to Hawaii. I was due for a little workout. As I took my jeans off to change something fell out of my pocket. I looked down to see what it was and smiled as I picked it up. Bruno had given me the key to his apartment. I mean I know he just proposed to me and we were gonna get married. But still, this was big for me too. Bruno was really big on having his privacy. For him to give me his key knowing he wouldn't be there for at couple months meant a lot to me. It meant that not only did he love me, but he really trusted me with everything in his life....and that is huge to me. I grabbed my jeans and put them back on and decided to take a drive there.