Part 63

Aubrey's POV Continued...

Her mouth drops open. Then she looks like she's thinking for a moment and says "There's no way Bruno gave you that. You're lying. He didn't propose!" - "What makes you so sure Chanel?" - "I know him. That's what makes me so sure." - "Well I guess you don't know him as well as you thought" I say then turn to walk away but she steps in front of and stops me in my tracks once more. "I know you're lying. That cute boyfriend of yours gave you that ring." - "Alex, his name was Alex." - "Whatever. I know he's a rich boy. Bruno told me about him. He said you were getting married" - "Well I am. But not to Alex. I broke it off! Not that it's any of your business." I said and she looked at me as if she was studying me to see if I was lying. Then says "Bruno's not the commitment type. Why would he ask you to marry him? We were together for years and he never asked me. You expect me to believe he asked you?" she said. I was trying to be nice to her but she kept pushing it. "Well, I'm not expecting you to believe anything. I'm just telling you the truth. Maybe he found someone worth committing to. I really don't have time for this." I said and moved her out of my way to leave again. "You're stupid if you think he's gonna be faithful to you. I bet I can take him from you if I want to!" She yelled but I ignored her and kept walking. In that moment I decided that it would be best that I didn't move in with Bruno yet. I didn't wanna live with him in an place where Chanel once stayed.

[End Of POV]