57

Aubrey's POV Continued...

All of a sudden the lights went out and I heard noises coming from the stage area. Then some music started and the lights suddenly came back on. Bruno and the guys were standing on stage and he smiled at me and started signing "Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby. I gotta tell you a little something about yourself. You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a sexy lady. But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else.(Oh whoa-oh-oh) I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine(fine, so fine).(Oh whoa-oh-oh) Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine) Treasure, that is what you are. Honey, you're my golden star. You know you can make my wish come true. If you let me treasure you. If you let me treasure you. (Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h). Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling. A girl like you should never look so blue. You're everything I see in my dreams. I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true....." I stared at him the whole time and he stared at me with a smile as he sang and he finished. "Treasure, that is what you are. Honey, you're my golden star. You know you could make my wish come true. If you let me treasure you, If you let me treasure you.(whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h)" he was standing in front of me now and everyone was watching. He got down on one knee with a ring in his hand and said "Baby, I've known you for a long time now and I owe you so much. These past few months you've made me the happiest man alive. I love you Aubrey, so much. And with your fathers blessing I kneel before you here tonight asking you to marry me. Aubrey Sandoval.... Please say you'll be my wife!" He said and the tears came rolling. "Yes! Of course I will Bruno" I said and he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered. I was so happy. I never imagined a more perfect proposal.

[End Of POV]