Part 24

After I left Aubrey's I decided that I should go fix things with Chanel. So instead of going home I made my way back to her place. I knocked on her door and she answered. Before she could say anything I kissed her and told her I was sorry. "Baby I don't wanna fight anymore. I missed you. Can we just enjoy some time together? Please?" I said making her look into my eyes. "I don't wanna fight either Bruno." She said and hugged me. I came in and we made up and had us a nice little night in. It was nice not having to argue with her for a change. I started to feel guilty. I wondered if maybe Chanel was right. Maybe I didn't show her enough attention because I was always worried about Aubrey. But then I remember that before last night I hadn't talked to Aubrey in a couple months and quickly decided that Chanel was wrong. I convinced myself that I just missed Aubrey and seeing her made me happy because she didn't treat me any different than before even though I was famous now. That's why I started to think that maybe I liked her as more than a friend. Aubrey was my best friend and she always would be. If I could just get Chanel to be okay with that everything would be alright. I didn't know how I was gonna tell her Aubrey was going to be in Hawaii with us too. I knew that was just gonna lead to another fight. So I decided I was not going to tell her. I was just gonna let it all play out.