Part 51

Aubrey's POV Continued...

I decided to call Tiara. "Hey girl! What's up? What happened the other night? You never called me back to let me know. You just text me and said Bruno was fine" she said when she answered before I could even got a word out and I laughed. "Whoa. Slow down. Hey T! I'm sorry I never called you back. I was just trying to make sure you're brother was good and I had a few things I needed to fix in my own life too. Oh and Bruno and I are dating now." I said sneaking that last part in at the end. "Good I'm glad. Wait... What was that last thing you said?" - "Ummm I don't remember." - "Don't play. Did you say you and Bruno are dating now?!" - "Maybe" - "OOOOOOO MYYYY GOSH YEEEESSSS! I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW Y'ALL HAD A THING FOR EACH OTHER!!!" She yelled into the phone. "Geeze that was my ear T!" - "Sorry Aubrey. But oh my gosh yesss! Finally a girl worthy of my brother" she said making me laugh. "I wanted to tell you first. Aside from Phil and Eric no one else knows. I had lunch with Jaime ealier and I didn't even tell her." - "Yeeess! Don't you worry. Everyone is about to know now!" She said making me laugh again. "Oh lord." I said. "You need to come back to Hawaii." - "I know. Hopefully soon. But I gotta go. I'm about to drive" I say. "Okay girl. I'll talk to you later." She said and hung up. In what seemed like seconds later my phone rang. It was Jaime. "Hello?" - "Aubrey!!! Why didn't you tell me? I was just with you! T just told me the news!" She yelled and I laughed. "I'm sorry Jaime. I had to tell Tiara first or she'd kill me." - "Okay fine, you're forgiven this time. But oh my gosh yay! I'm happy for you guys" She said. "Thanks Jaime. Means a lot" I said. We talked for a second longer and then we hung up. I never knew everyone was going to be so welcoming of Bruno and I. It felt good.

[End Of POV]