Part 67

I pulled her close and kissed her again. We talked for a bit and I told her I was gonna pick her up from her house for dinner tonight. I didn't wanna keep her long. I knew my baby had work to do. I hugged her and gave her one last kiss. Then I heard the receptionist say "Excuse me, Aubrey, before he leaves, if it's okay with the both of you, can I get a picture and possibly an autograph?" Aubrey looks at me as thought to ask me if it was okay and I nodded in approval. Aubrey looks at her and smiles "Sure. I don't have a problem with that." So I walk over to her and Aubrey takes our picture with the ladies cell phone then hands it back to her. Then she pulls out a copy of my album from her purse for me to sign. I looked at Aubrey and we both smiled at each other. Then I asked her. "What's you're name sweetie?" - "Karen" she says and smiles at me. I sign it for her and she thanks me. I still wasn't used to this but it felt pretty cool. I could tell by the way Aubrey looked at me that she also thought it was cool and she felt proud or me. I walked back over to Aubrey and gave her another kiss. "I'll see you later baby squirrel" I say to her. "Can't wait" she says and then I leave. I was so happy to be back in LA with my girl. It was time to make up for all the lost time. Starting today. I had a nice romantic dinner planned for the both of us. I knew she was gonna love it and I couldn't wait to see the look on her face.