Part 91

Aubrey's POV...

After we made love under the sunset, we layed together for a minunte and Bruno wrapped his arms around me. Then we packed everything up and headed to the boat. Bruno put the bag down and started up the boat and turned it to head back to shore. I watched him turn the wheel and smiled. He was still shirtless and he looked so good doing that. He turned and looked at me and smiled. "Why are you looking at me like that Aubrey?" - "Just admiring my man baby" I said with a smirk. He smiled his big dimpled smile and said "You keep looking at me like that we ain't never gonna make it back home baby" - "Maybe I'm not ready to make it back. Maybe I want you to make love to me on this boat. Have you ever done it on a boat baby?" I asked and he looked at me surprised then said "No, I can't say I have." I giggled at the expression on his face and slowly walked over to him. "Well, how about we add that to a list of firsts?" I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and then said "Are you for real baby?" - "Yes. I'm 100% sure baby" I said. He smiled and kissed me again. Then he turned to stop the boat and threw an anchor down to make sure the boat didn't float anywhere while we were stopped. He came back over to me and kissed me again. "You just keep surprising me baby" he said to me. "You just do things to be Bruno." I said and kissed him again. He started undressing me again and then removed his shorts. We both stood there in the middle of the ocean, naked on a boat. The only light we had was the light the moon was providing. It was such a thrilling moment to me. He pushed me against the steering wheel of the boat and never stopped kissing me. Our hands were exploring each others bodies and we were both breathing heavy. I wanted him so bad and I could tell he wanted me just as much. "Please baby" I begged and without a word he lifted one of my legs up and spread it open and placed my foot on the small seat of the boat. Then he slipped himself inside of me and slowly grinded into me. "Oh yes Bruno, just like that baby" I moaned. "You like that baby? Does it feel good?" he moaned into my ear moving a little faster and thrusting into me harder. "Shit! Yes daddy! It feels sooo good" I moaned back. "You feel so good baby" he said back. His hands moved to grab my ass and he pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around her and he thrusted into me harder. The next thing I know we're both laying down on the ground of the boat and our hips were moving fast and in sync with each other. "Damn Aubrey, I'm about to cum, cum with me baby, cum for daddy" - "Shiiit, I'm coming daddy" I moaned. I felt him exploded inside of me just as I did and we let out a loud moan together. It was amazng! This was definitely a day I would never forget.

[End Of POV]