Part 44

I drove us to a nice fancy restaurant. I had called and reserved a table in advance. I opened her door and helped her out of the car. Then we went inside and the waiter escorted us to a quiet corner table away from everyone else. There were candles, a chilled bottle of champagne and a dozen red roses sitting there just as I requested. I looked at Aubrey and she had a huge smile on her face. "Bruno, this is amazing!" - "Anything for you sweetheart." I say to her and pull her chair out so she can sit down. "Thank you" she says and sits down. I sit across from her and we talk a little bit as we look over the menu. I can't stop looking at how stunning she looks tonight. The waiter comes back and we order our food. When he leaves I reach over across the table and grab her hands and just gaze into her eyes. "Stop staring at me like that. You're making me nervous" she says. Her cheeks turn a rosy color and I know she's blushing. "Well I can't help it that you're so beautiful." I say and she smiles. "You're not so bad yourself Mr. Superstar" she says and giggles. The waiter brings us our dinner and we eat and talk about my tour and where I'll be going and when I'll be back. We finish dinner and leave. I end up driving to the beach. "Bruno I'm not exactly wearing beach friendly shoes or clothes" she says as I pull up. "No worries sweetheart. We can go barefoot. I'll even hold your shoes if you want" I say and smile at her. She laughs and says "Okay. Let's do it"