Part 77

Aubrey's POV

Our wedding was only two days away now. I had found the perfect dress. Bruno kept trying to convince me to let him see it but I refused of course. I had to go in for my final fitting. My mom, Bernie and Tiara were there with me. T helped me put it on. "Aubrey you look gorgeous girl. Bruno is gonna drop dead" - "I hope not" I say and we giggle. I step out of the dressing room so our moms could see the dress. They both looked at me with a big smile that made me smile. My mom's eyes were watery. "Aubrey you look so beautiful. It's perfect" she says and comes to hug me. "She's right. You look absolutely beautiful" Bernie says and also comes to hug me. I really did feel beautiful in this dress. It was perfect and it fit perfect! Nothing more needed to be done to it so I was going to be able to take it home.

THE BIG DAY:

I was at the house Bruno and I would now be calling home. The house we were going to get married at and start our little family. Within the week we managed to plan our wedding and get our new house somewhat furnished. I knew we would add more to it later, but for now, we had everything we needed for us. All the girls were in the room helping me get ready. Bruno wasn't here yet. He was gonna get ready at his apartment and come here. We both still had our apartments but there was hardly anything in them anymore because after today we would only be going back to clean them out and turn in our keys. I smiled when my phone vibrated and it was a text from Bruno. "I can't wait for you to be my wife. I love you. See you soon. I'll be the one standing at the altar with the minister." My smile grew bigger as I read that. He was such a clown, he always knew how to make me smile. I responded with "I love you more and I can't wait either baby. I'll be the one dressed in white walking to the altar ;)" I put my phone back down and finished getting ready. It was almost time for the ceremony to begin.

[END OF POV]

(A/N: Please comment and vote!)