Part 58

I was so happy. The song came out perfect and the guys did great helping me execute it. It sound so good and I could tell Aubrey really loved it. I was officially engaged to the woman of my dreams...she said yes! Everyone came over to congratulate us. I eventually managed to sneak away from the party with Aubrey. "Bruno I can't believe you did that. You even asked my dad before you asked me. That's so touching. It means so much. It was so perfect. That song was amazing. Did you write that? I'm sorry, I'm talking too much." She says and laughs. I look at her and smile. "I did that all for you Aubrey. I know how much your dad's approval really means to you. I did write that song for you. I wanted us to have a happy song. The way you looked at me as I sang it to you made it all worth it." I said and carresed her cheek. "And how did I look at you?" She asked. I smiled "Like a baby squirrel" - "A baby squirrel?" She asked and laughed. "Yeah, you know, with them big beautiful brown eyes just staring at me. So adorable. You my sexy baby squirrel though" I said and we both laughed. "Baby squirrel huh?" - "Yeah. As a matter a fact, I'm gonna add that to the beginning of the track for my final cut for the album." - "That's going on your album?" She asked surprised. "Of course. For you.....and it's gonna be a hit, you'll see baby squirrel" I said and she laughed. I hugged her and said "I can't believe you're gonna be my wife. This is amazing." - "I know. It seems so unreal that you're gonna be my husband. Aubrey Mars. I like the sound of that" she says and laughs and I laugh too. "That's cute baby squirrel, but you're not taking my stage name" - "Why not Brunz? I can be outta this world too" she said jokingly. "Baby, you are outta this world....because you're my world" I say and kiss her. Perfect ending to a perfect night.