Part 20

The next morning I went to see Chanel. Of course the first thing she wanted to do when I walked in the door is argue. "See Chanel, this is exactly why I didn't come straight here yesterday. You're always trying to argue. I'm sorry I don't call you every day when I'm away. I have a lot going on. That doesn't mean I don't love and miss you" I said. But of course she didn't hear all of that. All she picked up on was that I didn't come and see her yesterday. "What do you mean that's why you didn't come straight here yesterday? You landed yesterday and you didn't tell me Bruno?" She said and I sighed cause I knew all we were gonna do was argue even more. "Yeah" I said. "What the hell Bruno? Where were you then? You were with her weren't you? Don't answer that because I already know the answer. You were with Aubrey. It's always Aubrey, Aubrey, Aubrey. Well you know what? Fuck you and fuck her! Get the fuck out!" she yelled. "Chanel, calm down!" - "Don't tell me to calm down Bruno! Get the fuck out!" - "Fine!" I said and left. I didn't wanna fight with Chanel but I wasn't about to stop talking to Aubrey. She was my best friend. She stood by me, believed in my dream when a lot of people didn't. She pretty much helped me get there. Had it not been for her I wouldn't have met Brandon that day. I guess I was wrong for not letting her know I landed. Even Aubrey said I should be with Chanel and not her. But I just didn't wanna argue. Can't blame a brotha for that. I also didn't wanna just be home. So I went to see Aubrey. I missed her too and I knew it wasn't gonna be an argument with her. Chanel needed to get over her jealousy of mine and Aubrey's friendship. It wasn't like she thought. I pulled out my phone and texted her. "Babe, I know you're mad and I'm sorry. I was wrong. I don't wanna fight. I'll be back tomorrow when you've calmed down. Love you." I got in my car and drove home.