Part 76

After breakfast Aubrey goes to take a shower so she can go with me to my place. That way I can shower and then we can start looking around to plan our wedding. I sat in her living room watching TV and waited patiently. When she came into the living room she was wearing some light blue jeans that hugged her curves perfectly, a plain black tank top, some dark green high top chucks and she had green plaid shirt tied around her waist. "I'm ready babe" she says. I stand up to look at her and smile then say "See, I don't know how you do it, but you make the simplist outfit look so hot! You're beautiful babe. How did I get so lucky?" She blushes instantly and says "Ooh babe, you're so sweet." I walk over to her and kiss her. Then I grab my keys, turn off her TV and we head to my place so I can shower. I purposely pick a somewhat matching outfit. Some light blue jeans, a red plaid shirt, and my black chucks. I walk into the living room smiling. "Let's go babe!" She turns to look at me and laughs. "Really Bruno?" - "What? You don't wanna match?" I tease. "You're so cheesy!" She says and comes over and hugs me. "Only for you baby!" I say and kiss her. Then we head out the door hand in hand. While looking around at venues we decided that we actually would like to have the wedding in the back yard of our new house. So we went and hired a wedding planner to help us with all the details. Our wedding would be in exactly one week. We were gonna keep it small and simple. Only family and close friends. "I hope this week flys by" I say to her. "Me too babe, but I still have to find the perfect dress and you need a tux" - "Tux is easy, and you could wear whatever you want and be the most beautiful girl in the world babe." I say and she blushes. "Bruno stop before you make me conceited" she says and laughs. "Well you have every reason to be baby squirrel" I say and kiss her.