Part 41

I held her and she held me. I felt like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. I wiped her tear stained face and said "Aubrey, I know you said you wanted to take this slow. But I just have to say this. I love you! So, so much!" She smiled at me and said "I know. I love you too Bruno." Then I kissed her. I couldn't contain myself any longer. I needed to feel her lips on mine. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. We shared a long passionate kiss. When I pulled away we were both breathless. I looked at her and she looked at me and we both smiled. Then I kissed her again. This time she was running her fingers through my hair and I was caressing her body. I started kissing her neck and she moaned a little bit turning me on. "Dammit Aubrey, I can't believe I waited this long to do this" I whispered in her ear. "Mmmm. Me neither Bruno" she whispered breathlessly. "Aubrey, we have to stop. I won't be able to contain myself much longer." I say and she pulls away. "You're right. We have to wait. Take it slow." she said looking like she was trying to convince herself that's what she really wanted. I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry baby, we'll get there" I said to her and kissed her cheek. "I know. Bruno....that song....can I hear it?" She asked. "I don't know Aubrey. I was really hurting when I wrote it. It makes me sad" - "Please Bruno? I'm here now, you don't have to be sad" she said and kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't say no again. "Okay. But don't cry okay?" - "I'll try. No promises" she said. I took her hand and walked her to the piano then picked her up and sat her on top of it. Then sat down at started to play and sing the song. It was pretty emotional. A few tears were shed on my end and Aubrey was a mess. When I was done I got up and pulled her down from the piano. "That was beautiful Bruno" she said. I wiped her tears and hugged her and said "You're beautiful Aubrey."