Part 87

Aubrey's POV Continued...

Bruno put the bag he brought along down and got everything set up on the boat. He turned the key and and engine started catching me off guard so I yelled a little bit. He looked at me and chuckled. "I'm sorry baby. Come here" he said. I walked over to him and he had me stand in front of him. He was standing directly behind me and reached his arms around me to show me how to work everything. "You think you can handle that?" - "I think so." I said looking back at him with a smile. "Okay. You can take us where we need to go. I'll lead the way." - "Really Baby?" - "Yes, really Aubrey. I'll be right here the whole time" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was nervous but so excited at the same time. I couldn't believe I was driving a boat all by myself. Bruno led the way just like he said he was and I got us safely to where we were going. He kissed me and said "You did great babe! I knew you could do it! You never cease to amaze me Aubrey Hernandez" he said with a big smile. I smiled too. Hearing his last name paired with my first name made my heart flutter every single time. "Thanks baby" I manged to say and blushed. He hugged me and said "I better go get this boat safe before we get off of it so we don't get stranded out here" he said and chuckled. I laughed and said "Well I wouldn't mind being stranded out here with you Bruno" I said with a big smile and he smiled back with his big dimpled smile. After he secured the boat he grabbed the bag and helped me off the boat. "Babe, what's in the bag?" I finally asked. He smiles and said "Stuff" then laughed. "Well thank you captain obvious" I said and laughed with him. "You'll see soon enough babe" he said.

[End of POV]