Part 19

After we had dinner I drove Aubrey back to her car at the club. I walked her to her car but then decided that I wasn't ready for the night to end yet. "Hey Aubs, let's go dancing!" I said motioning towards the club. She smiled and said "Not ready to go home yet huh?" - "Nah, the night is still young." I said with a smirk. "Dancing huh? Well alright. Let's do it!" she said. I smiled and grabbed her hand and led her back inside the club, straight to the dance floor. I was having a lot of fun. "Never actually did this when the club was still full" Aubrey said. "Yeah, I know. We usually waited til the club was closed to put on our dancing shoes" I said and we laughed. We used to hang out sometimes after closing time and have a few drinks and I'd play some tunes and we'd dance. "We used to have a ball in here after closing time" she said and smiled. "We sure did. But it's nice to do it with the crowd for a change" I said. "Yeah, I guess so" she said and smiled. Then suddenly she hugs me. "I'm so proud of you Bruno! So happy that you're living your dream" she said. I hugged her back. "Thanks Aubrey! I don't know if I would have been able to do it without you" - "Nah, you were meant to be a star. You would have done it one way or another. I'm just glad I got to tag along for the ride" she said and smiled. "I'm glad you wanted to tag along" I said and we both laughed. The night ended and I walked her to her car and we both went our separate ways.