Part 61

Aubrey's POV Continued...

When I got there the first thing I did was go sit at his piano. I started pressing the keys and smiled. I liked the sound of the piano. Then I instantly wished Bruno was here to play it and started to miss him. I made a mental note to learn one song before Bruno came back. My phone rang, it was Bruno. "Hello?" - "Hey baby squirrel. I landed okay. We're headed to the hotel now. I miss you." - "I miss you too babe." - "So watcha doin Aubs?" - "I umm, was actually thinking about you" I say. "Really?" he asked and by his tone I could tell he was smiling and that made me smile too. "Yes really Brunz." - "Awww, my baby loves me" he says and laughs and I laugh too. "Of course I do." - "Good cause I love you too. But I gotta go babe. I'll talk to you later." - "Okay babe. Be safe." I say to him and he says "Promise I will. Oh and Aubrey starting tomorrow you will have someone from my security with you at all times" and then he hangs up before giving me a chance to rebuttal. "Jerk" I say out loud but to myself and laugh. He did that on purpose. He knew I would try to talk him out of it. But I guess I couldn't. He was just keeping his word to my dad about keeping me safe. "Alright slick! Thanks for the heads up. You're lucky I love you." I sent him in a text and laughed. He responded with "Haha! I know I am. I love you too." I read that and smiled. Then I decided I needed to go home because being here was just making me miss him more. I grabbed my stuff and opened the door to leave. When I did, Chanel was standing there.