Part 49

We got to the airport and found Phil and Eric. "Hey guys! What's happening? Y'all ready?" - "We been ready little bro" Eric said. "Yeah man. Can't wait to get back out there" Phil said. "Hey guys" Aubrey says and waves. "Hey! Good to see you two are talking again" Eric says. "Yeah, my boys was a mess. Glad you two made up" Phil says. Aubrey and I look at each other and smile. We still hadn't told anyone we were a thing now. "Actually, she's uh, she's my girlfriend now" I say and they both look at us. Phil says "For real?" And I nod. "Well damn, it's about time little bro" Eric says. "Yeah, no kidding man." Phil says. Aubrey starts to blush. "That obvious huh?" I say to them. "Man, yeah. Y'all were the only ones blind to it" Phil says. "You just let me know if I gotta kick his butt for you okay Aubrey?" Eric says. Aubrey laughs and says "I'll be sure to do that." - "Well alright. Congrats to the both if y'all" Eric says. Then it's time to go. I hug Aubrey and give her a kiss. "I love you baby" - "I love you too Bru" she says and I smile. "You two take care of him for me" she says to Phil and Eric. "No problem" Phil says. "You got it sis" Eric says. I notice Aubrey smiles big when Eric calls her sis. I could tell it touched her. I hugged her again and said "See you soon. And remember. You're always in my heart" I said pointing to her locket. She smiled and kissed me once more and then I got on the plane.