Thursday 28th March

‘Hey, so I was thinking we could get dressed up a bit and visit Herrington Manors open garden event Saturday? There's supposed to be a beautiful meadow walk, classical music and food?’ 

‘That sounds really nice! I have just the dress! Fingers crossed the weather is nice!’ 

I smiled at my phone and put it back onto the table and got back to work.

When I finished work the boys and I went out for a walk around town. There was damp in the air and it was wet from the rain this morning.

It was then time for boxing.

As Easter is just about here the boxing for tonight was build an Easter bunny. 

We had a sheet each divided into boxes which had a body part of the bunny and then some form of punching or exercise that we had to do in order to then draw that part of the bunny.

The first box was for the body and each team did their exercise and then one person ran up and drew the body. While I was punching to try and win the head I heard; 

‘What is this?’ said Cara, her voice going higher as she started to laugh.

When I then ran to draw the head I stopped and started to laugh as well. One of the other teams bunny body was a triangle. 

Then on the next round when I went back up the head on top of the triangle was so tiny. 

“Let's hope the ears are done some justice.” Amanda said as she looked at the triangle Easter bunny.

One of the exercises close to the end of the board was run three circuits and as I ran past the whiteboard Georgia jumped in to start her circuits behind me. 

“It feels like I'm chasing you.” She said from behind me.

“I do feel like I'm being chased.” I said and laughed a little. I then did a little jump to get over the yoga mats and out her way as my circuits were finished.

The triangle bunny did not improve and Cara had us all stand in front of our bunnies for a picture.

I got home and had a long hot shower to try to minimise tomorrow's ache. 

I then sat down on the sofa and put on some TV to just try and not really think. Duke hopped up and laid he his head on my lap and we stayed like that until I disturbed him just for us to head up to bed.