epilogue- summer

"Mummy, why is today special?" My little girl, Wren, asks. She takes my wrist and buries my hand in her bouncy blonde curls.

"Because today is your Auntie Tierney and Uncle Ash's wedding day." I smile.

"What does that mean?" She raises an eyebrow, and I struggle not to coo at her cuteness.

"They're going to smooch so they can be together forever." I joke. Her face scrunches up and she sticks her tongue out.

"But I thought they were already together forever." She frowns. I shrug my shoulders, opening my mouth to answer, when the door to her bedroom bursts open.

Brooklyn, Wren's twin, sprints through the room as quick as he can on his chubby little legs, while his cousin Kyle chases after him. The pair squeals crazily.

"Luke!" I yell. I hear a few mumbled curse words, and plenty of bangs and smashes, before he appears in the doorway, biting his lip ring in his mouth.

"Can you handle him please?" I ask nicely, motioning to Brook. He sighs, trudging forward, and picks up Brook's body in his arms.

"Would you guys like to play with Uncle Ash, Uncle Mikey, and Uncle Calum downstairs? I'd like to talk to your mummy." He says quietly. The two children smile and agree at the idea of playing with their uncles, and rush out of the room with Kyle once again following.

"Be careful on the stairs!" I call after them, then I sigh tiredly. Luke soundlessly sits beside me on Wren's bed.

"Have you decided on our special day yet?" He asks, taking my hand in his and rubbing my skin with his thumb gently.

"No." I admit sheepishly, meeting his gorgeous blue eyes. I could never imagine looking into someone else's eyes in the way I look into his.

"I love you so much, you know that, Sum?" He's grinning, and I feel a warmth, all inside me.

"I love you more." I tease, sneaking a kiss on his nose. He laughs, jumping forward to tickle my sides.

"No! Stop!" I shriek, giggling uncontrollably.

"Not until you admit I love you more!" He demands.

"No!" I refuse.

And it's true. I don't think anyone could possibly love someone as much as I love Luke.

Finally, he stops, laying down beside me, breathing heavily. We meet each other's eyes again, and can't help the giggles that bubble out of our mouths. I've fallen in love with my best friend, and I couldn't be happier.

"I love you." He says again.

I smile.

-

that's it!

you guys, it's over:'-)

I know it took me forever to post this, but I'd just like to say that I'm so proud of this book.

thank you to everyone who's read it and gave us feedback, you guys mean so much.

if you'd like to read more stories from us, we have plenty on our account!

you could also follow my personal and read some of my stories there, it would mean a lot! (it's PoloroidLuke )

follow me on Twitter, @ PoloroidLukeH and tweet me, I'd love to hear from you!

one more time, thank you so so so much for checking out this story. we love you guys:-)

may the force be with you,

kat xxxxxxx