Chapter Fourty

This is an extra chapter since it took me so long to update. I'm changing up the POV a bit for this chapter!

Tierney-

I sit on my TV, flipping through the channels. I leave it on a random channel, and pay attention.

"When we get back from break we have a heartbreaking story" The news reporter says, before it goes to commercial. During commercial, I just text Ashton. Soon I hear the reporters voice so I lock my phone, looking up at the TV.

"16 year old girl seen jumping out of her apartment window 10 stories off of ground only 5 minutes ago" The man says, I shake my head, feeling sadness wash over my body. The man says they are taking a break, because they are gathering new informantion.

"We are going to Alexa Walsh at the front of the building to talk with the young girl's house mate." He says, his voice cracking. I understand why, I mean he's reporting a suicide.

"Hello everyone my name is Alexa Walsh and I am here with the young girls housemate. What's your name sir?" I listen to the lady as I text Ashton, about our plans for tomorrow.

"M-my name is Alex-x" I hear from the TV.

"If you don't mind sharing, what's her name?" I hear the reporter ask him. I dial Ashton's number, to lazy to text.

"A-aspen W-wat-so-n-n"  The boy chokes out, my head flies up and I see Aspen's friend.

"Ashton. Ashton t-t-ur-n-n on-n the ne-ew-s" I choke out, when Ashton answers.

Pictures of the scene pop up, and my tears fall harder. There's my sister, possibly dead. I drop my phone, and run out of the house.

"Aspen" I scream, flying down the streets of Sydney, sobbing.

"Tierney? What's going on!" I hear Ava scream. I hear Michael, Cal, and Luke screaming with her. I know they're chasing me.

I see the red and blue lights of an ambulance. I run faster, and push my way through the crowd. Police officers grab my arms, and waist, trying to restrain. I stop struggling, watching Aspen's weak body get placed on a gurney. They put her in the ambulance, and that's when the others get here. I look up at them, tears rolling down my face. I look around, my eyes landing on Alex.

I stand up, the police officers watching me. I make my way to Alex, and engulf him in a hug. He hugs back immedietly, and the only sounds you can hear are the people crying, and the sirens. The crowd leaves but Alex, Ava, Luke, Cal, Michael, and I all stand there crying.

***************************

:(

I listened to Amnesia and Little Me (Little Mix) as I wrote this.

xxx