Chapter Thirty-Seven

Aspen

I watch as Luke storms passed me, as I sat talking to Tierney.

"One sec" I say, running upstairs. I swing open the door to Summer's room. I see her lying on the floor sobbing.

"Sum? What happend?" I asked. She didn't reply, only continued to sob.

"You didn't tell him did you?" I ask her. She just shakes her head no. I wrap my arms around her shaking body.

"Summer you need to tell him" I tell her holding her face in my hands. She just nods, yawning. I help her up, and to her bed. I tuck her in, telling her goodnight.

I walk out of the house, and to Michael's. I walk down the empty street, and see his house. It seems so far away, but in reality it's about 10 feet infront of me. I walk up the stone path, towards his house. I knock lightly on the door. The door swings open to reveal a woman, about 40, with blonde hair, and eyes like Michael's.

"Hello" She says with a soft smile.

"Hi, is Michael here?" I ask smiling.

"Mi-" She was cut off by Michael walking towards the door.

"Who's at the door?" He asks coming up, his eyes landing on my tall frame, face turning red. Michael was in a pair of boxers, that's all.

"Oh uh hi Aspen. Oh god" He whispered the last part quietly.

"Oh this is the lovely Aspen I hear you talk about all the time. Why didn't you tell me she was so beautiful" Mrs. Clifford says, smiling at Michael and I.

"Mum!" Michael whines.

"Thank you Mrs. Clifford" I say, smiling at her.

"Call me Karen" She scolds, with a big smile. Michael grabs my wrist, screaming at his mum that we're going upstairs.

"It was nice meeting you" I shout, from the top of the stairs.

"So, what brings you here A?" He asks, walking over to his TV. I follow him, tripping him on the way, rusulting in him falling foward.

"I-I....Bored.....Your face......I'm c-r-ry-y-in-ng" I say through laughter, tears rolling down my face.

"Haha so funny" He says rolling his eyes, grabbing some movie.

Titanic

"Titanic?" I ask. He just nods, laying down by me. He wraps his arms around me, as the movie starts.

We're about halfway through the movie, and Michael is asleep. I feel tired myself, so I cuddle into him, drifting to sleep.

======================================================

://///////////////////

BUT AYYYY JUST SAW ONE DIRECTION IN ST LOUIS I CRIED SO HARD DEAR LORD

but hope you liked the updates

btw pls don't spread calums thing everywhere, i dont want him to get in anymore trouble. it bothers me that people are making a huge deal, spreading it everywhere.

okay

bye

emily