Chapter Twenty-Three

(Its fucking 3 am be happy because I sure as hell am not)

Aspen

I smile at my now finsihed painting. I had painted Guns N Roses (sidebar) and had finshed about 3 minutes ago. Tierney is far more talented then me, but I really wanted to make this. It took me a week to draw out, and all of today to paint. I started painting at 8 am and its 4 pm. I hear my door slam open. I look up to see a red faced, very pissed off Ava.

"What the hell Aspen! Why would you do this to my favorite shirts?" She exclaims throwing fabric at me. I unfold the Ramones and Fall Out Boy to see it stained with red all down it. I sure as hell did not do this.

"Ava I-"

"It cost me $227 each! I saved up for these!" She screams. I stare at her with a blank expression. She grabs the shirts and storms out.

I roll my eyes, and walk downstairs. I grab a soda and greet Calum, whos making a sandwich. I decide to make one aswell. After I make mine, Calum and I sit and talk about music. We finsih and part ways. I walk up the stairs, sipping at my pop. I walk to my music room. I swing open the door, and drop my pop, causing it to spill everywhere. I run to the corner and drop to my knees.

I pick up the neck of my now broken $4,000 Gibson electric guitar. I noticed a bunch of ripped up sheets of paper aswell. My new song. I frown, but I see a pile of paper ripped up aswell. I pick it up to see its the insurance on my guitar. I frown and stand up. I walk to my room, and swing the door open. I sure wish I hadn't done that. My heart drops into my stomach.

My Guns N Roses poster lies there, cut up. Terribly.

I run down the stairs and straight into the living room. Michael, Cal, Luke, Tierney, and her. I pick up the lamp on the table and launch it at Ava's head. I hit the wall right by her head. So close to hitting her precious little face.

"What the fuck" Michael screeches, shooting up from his spot by Luke on the couch.

"You! You are such a bitch!" I growl.

"What in the hell did she do?" Tierney asks spinning me around. I walk upstairs, everyone following. I open the door to my room pointing to the painting.

"That's no reason to throw a lamp!" Calum exclaims. I walk to my music room.

I grab the song and show them. Then I move so they see my guitar.

"This is my $4,000 dollar guitar. I had saved up for it since I was 10. Got it when we moved here. I saved up for 6 fucking years." I exclaim.

"You obviously have insurance still then" Luke states.

"Oh really? Really?" I say holding up the remains.

"How do we know you didn't do this?" Luke asks. I walk into my room grabbing my laptop.

"I have security cameras in my music room." I say. I press play and it shows Ava smashing my guitar and ripping everything up.

"I mean unless I shrunk a literal foot and cut my hair and magically grew it back. Dyed my hair and dyed it back. Got a tan, then lost it instantly. I am pretty sure this isn't me" I say looking at the group.

I sigh and stand up. I walk to my little safe, unlocking it. I grab my emergency card, slipping it in my pocket and leave the room. I walk downstairs, and grab my shoes. I slip them on then walk out of the door.

I walk down the street into town and walk another 5 minutes. I see the music shop across the street and cross the street. As I'm crossing I hear people yelling. I ignore them and look around. My eyes land on a black car speeding towards me. Before I have any time to run I make impact with the car.

I feel myself hit the ground. Hard.

I hear sirens getting closer.

I feel people touching my wrist.

"Miss you'll be okay keep your eyes open" A man says.

I try keeping them open.

All I see are blurry images.

"Aspen" I hear someone scream. Ashton.

"Let me through! She needs me! Stop!" He screams.

"Sir. Sir! Calm!" A man says.

"Please! I don't know how to contact her parents!"

I feel myself being lifted.

I am placed on a soft, but hard object.

"Please the only person I have in her family in my phone is in America!"

I start seeing black spots.

I feel myself get lifted.

"Fine. You may ride with her"

"Thank you!"

I hear movement.

I feel someone grab my small hand.

The black spots are becoming thicker.

"C'mon Aspen"

I feel my eyes closing slowly.

All I see is

Black.

==============

Hello. So its the same day. I ended up doing it now instead.

I hope nothing happens.

Love

emily