Chapter Fourty-Two

Aspen

2 months has passed. No word from anyone. People stopped contacting me, after the incident. I got sent back to America, 2 months ago. I'm in a rehab center in Iowa, now. No one told the boys. I am all alone now.

"Aspen?" I was interrupted from my thoughts, by my new friend Lily.

"Hmm? Sorry" I say, looking at her. She smiles at me, and asks me if I need anything, before we go downstairs. I shake my head, and make my way downstairs. Today a group of people are flying in to talk to us. Someone famous, appaently. We entered the room, not able to see who it was.

We got into the line, and pulled out our phones. We started texting eachother, even though we were right next to eachother. We moved up in the line slowly.

"We're next" Lily tells me, causing me to look up. I smile at her, and we talk till we are next.

"Aspen?" I hear the all too familiar voice ask. My head shoots up, and my eyes widen. The boys are all staring at me.

"I-I have to go" I stutter out, bolting to my room. I get to my room, and slam the door shut.

I lay onto my bed, breaking down. I scream, cry, and throw things.

I cry for hours, until I finally run out of tears. I was leaning against the door, and I examine the room. I see a broken glass laying on the floor, and my bed sheets all over the room. I don't make an effort to get up and clean the mess, so I stay where I am, falling asleep.

========================

x