Chapter Thirty-Five

Aspen

I woke up to the sound of a bunch of people in the house. I groan, standing up. I walk downstairs, and lay ontop of Alex. He tells me to look up and my eyes land on Ash and Cal. I squeal, engulfing the two in a hug. I hear Luke chuckle, so I turn and give him a hug. I pull away, and my eyes land on Michael. I frown, but wave at him. He approaches me, looking nervous.

"C-can we t-talk?" He stutters, looking like he was going to cry. I just nod, and lead him to my room.

"I-I'm s-s-sor-rry" He chokes out, breaking into sobs.

"I was stupid, I regret that so much. I wish I could die I can't stop crying. I don't think you understand how much I hate myself. I was stressed, and I asked her to hang out so I could rant. I-I was so worried you'd hate me if you found out why I went to London. She kissed me, and I kissed back, but I pushed her away." He explains. He was crying, so now I was sitting by him, comforting him.

"Michael, its okay. People make mistakes" I say. I hug him, rubbing his back.

Michael, why would I hate you for going to London?" I ask him. He sighs, looking down at his hands.

"We are going on tour with..." He mutters, trailing off.

"Who?" I ask tilting my head.

"One Direction" He says with a small smile. I grin, hugging him.

I remember Summer's issue. My stomach drops and I panic. Summer can't raise a child alone. Luke's going to be gone when she goes into labor.

"When are you leaving?" I ask, hoping it wasn't till next year.

"In two weeks." He says frowning. I nod and hug him again.

I soon feel drousy, falling asleep curled up next to Michael.

=====================================================

Idk how to feel about this.

what do you guys think of 5sos' performance on the vmas?

i cried

they looked hot as fuck

emily