Chapter Fourty-Four

Aspen

"Aspen there's people here to see you" One of the nurses says, walking into the room. I nod, standing up and following her into the meeting rooms. I pass Lily, and she high fives me wishing me luck. We enter the room, and my eyes widen.

"Okay, just page me when you're done" The nurse says, walking out.

"Aspen" Tierney breathes out. I wave, sitting infront of my sister, and the boys.

"You don't understand how happy we are to see you" Ashton says, engulfing me into a warm hug. I hug back, almost instantly. I look behind him, to see Michael talking to Summer quietly.

"Summer?" I ask, letting go of Ashton. She smiles, standing up.

"Aspen" She says, her voice cracks. I lightly wrap my arms around her, careful of her stomach.

"I miss you" I say, nuzzling my face into her neck.

"I miss you too" She says, burying her head into my hair. I pull away, walking towards Michael's figure. I wrap my arms around him. He wraps his arms around my waist, almost instantly.

"I missed you so much" I say, tears slipping out of my eyes.

"I missed you more" He says, wiping my tears. We pull away, and I make my way towards Calum.

"Cal I missed you" I say, walking into his arms.

"I missed you too. I also missed your terrible jokes" He says, his chest vibrating with laughter. I giggle, pulling away.

"Luke" I say, engulfing the lanky boy into a hug.

"Aspen, I missed you" He breathes out. We soon pull away, and Tierney hugs me.

"Don't ever leave me again" She says through a sob.

"I'm sorry" I choke out. We soon pull away and we all start talking. I do admit it hurts that Ava didn't come. I hear the door open, and there stands Lily, in all her glory. I wave, standing up.

"Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have to go to our rooms" She says, rolling her eyes. I giggle at her, standing up. I hug everyone, a last time.

"We're getting you out tomorrow okay?" Michael whispers into my ear. I nod, and we pull away.

"Bye guys" I say, following Lily.

We walk up to our rooms and say goodbye, and we walk into our rooms. I strip out of my outfit for the day, and throw on spandex and a tanktop. I crawl into bed, pulling the covers over me. I soon drift into a dreamfilled sleep.

===========

sorry

x