Chapter Twenty-Five

Aspen

*A month later*

"Aspen please wake up" I hear a shaky voice say. I recognize it as Kian?

"I miss you" His voice cracked. I try to open my eyes. They're to heavy.

"I-I'm going to let another one of your friends in. Love you Aspen" He says.

"You can go in" His voice sounds far away.

I hear someone sit in the chair near me.

"Aspen" I hear Mason sigh.

"Summer and I are getting along. That progress. I-I guess."

"I miss you alot" He says.

"I am going to go. I can't bear to see you like this" I hear him say.

"Love you lots like jelly tots" He said.

That had always been our thing.

I hear him close the door.

I hear the door open.

I hear the seat squeak.

"Aspen, please wake up" Chris.

"In this month your hairs faded" I hear him choke out.

"It's going back to your blonde hair" He's crying now.

"I have been watching after your room" He choked out.

"Christina misses you" He lets out a weak laugh.

I feel my eye twitch.

"Aspen! Your eye" He's screaming.

"Doctor! Her eye twitched" He screamed again.

"Aspen if you can hear me try to open your eyes." The doctor says.

I struggle but they open.

Everything around me is blurry. My eyes land on a man looking at me. He smiles and writes stuff down. He starts telling me what happened. I got hit by a drunk driver.

"Aspen we are going to have to keep you in here for a couple of days to run tests and make sure everything is okay" He says smiling softly. I nod and look at the door. I see Chris' tear stained face looking in.

"Would you like me to send your guest in?" Guest? Where's my family?

I just nod. Chris opens the door and walks in. He's wearing sweatpants and a white tshirt. He has small, barely noticable bags under his eyes. Pale face. His hair faded back to brown.

"Aspen" He says his voice cracking.

"Hi Chris" I say smiling weakly.

"Everyone's getting food. They left when I went in" He says.

"Okay. Do you know what my injuries are?" I ask. He nodded.

"Broken wrist, slight concussion, broken ankle. I don't know how you didn't crack more bones. Ashton said the impact with the car and cement were hard" He says, frowning.

"Chris it's m- Aspen!" Calum cheers running over with his pop bottle in hand.

I observe Calum as he talks with Chris about what happened. He has sweatpants and a Green Day shirt on. He has noticeable bags under his eyes. His black hair is slightly messed up. He has gotten slightly taller. He is much paler.

"Aspen, I'm going to go. I love ya girly. I'll see you tomorrow" He smiles kissing my forehead. I smile back saying bye.

"Aspen, how are you feeling?" Calum asks plopping in the chair, where Chris was before.

"My wrist hurts" I say sighing with a small smile.

"I missed you" He says with a small chuckle.

"Well you don't need to miss me now" I cheered with a small smile.

"I guess" He said smiling.

"I like your shirt" I say smiling.

"Me too" He chuckles. Everyone barges into the room.

Summer has deep bags, her ombre has slightly faded. She is in shorts and a white shirt. Ava is pale, almost white, her hair up, and no bags under her eyes. She's in a pair of shorts and a white shirt aswell. Tierney has deeper bags under her eyes then Summer, her hair down, and shes in a pair of her spandex with Ashton's sweatshirt.

Michael now has an eyebrow piercing and blonde hair (a/n I really like that hair it's my favorite so it's going to be blonde instead - the 2014 one). He's in a pair of basketball shorts and a Def Leppard top. Luke is standing there with basketball shorts aswell, with a black shirt on. Ashton has bags about as bad as Tierney, and black sweatpants and black tanktop. I see Connor here, he's in a maroon sweatshirt and jeans. Kian has a white shirt and basketball shorts.

I then realize one thing.

And that causes my heart to drop into my stomach.

My parents aren't here.

"Where are mom and dad?" I ask. Everyone looks at eachother.

"Aspen how are yo-" Summer starts.

"I asked you a mother fucking question" I seethed.

"They uh never visited" She says.

"Oh" I say frowning.

"They also decided on a divorce. They've been fighting to much" She says.

I just nod.

"Can I speak to her alone please?" Ava asks. I frown because of what had happened. Everyone nods walking out.

"What" I growl.

"I uh, replaced your guitar with these" She replies showing me a photo of a black guitar and a white guitar. I would've bought those but they were $6,000.

"Ava you didn't!" I exclaim, my eyes widen. She spent $12,000 on me!

"It was needed. I was out of hand. I guess everything got to me. I feel as if it was my fault you got hit. No it was my fault" I shake my head.

"Ava thank you. I forgive you. And it wasn't your fault. It was mine. But lets not talk about the accident" I say sighing.

"I'm glad you're back" She says smiling.

We chatted for awhile, and everyone else came into visit me. Soon visiting hours were over. I decided to get some sleep. I grab the bear, from Connor. I snuggle into my blanket, drifting off to a dream filled sleep.

===================

Howdy partners!

5SOS looked hot as fuck in those showers amirite ladies?

They zoomed on Little Irwie

Holy shit.

Okay

Enjoy the update

Love

Emily