Chapter Five

Aspen (I changed Jasey Rae to Aspen)

It was 4am and I had nothing to do, so I did what any reasonable person would do. I woke up my older sister. I bolted down the stairs and slid in her room.

"TIERNEY" I yelled.

"What" She groaned.

"I'm bored" I giggled.

She rolled out of bed groaning and told me to go get ready to go out.

I ran back upstairs and into my room. I grabbed my Def Leppard muscle tank and some white shorts with studs on the back. I grabbed some undergaments and ran into my bathroom. I hopped into the shower quickly and got out 5 minutes later. I threw on my undergarments and then my outfit. I brushed out my hair and brush my teeth. I do my make up and then leave the bathroom.

I walk into my room and grab my black VANS and slip them on. I grab my phone and change out the cases to my AC/DC phone case. After grabbing some money I run downstairs. I grab an apple and walk to the lounge.

"Hey Ava, what are you doing up?" I question grabbing the remote and sitting down.

"I am going to watch the sunrise with Calum" She replied blushing slightly.

I was about to reply when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I hear Tierney scream from the kitchen. Ava and I stand up and walk out of the room and walk to the door.

"Hey girls" I hear Calum say.

"Hey there Calum" I respond while Tierney just smiles. Ava waves bye to us and walks out the door with Calum.

Tierney and I leave a few minutes later. We climb into the car. As soon as I turn on my car I reverse out of the driveway, and into town.

"Aspen can we see a movie?" Tierney says. I immedietly nod, and pull into the parking lot.

We climb out of the car and walk into the theater.

"Hello, what movie would you like to see?" The boy asks.

"My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks" I reply with a huge grin.

"That'll be $20 plaese" He says.Tierney hands him the money, and grabs the tickets from him.

We walk to concessions, I get a slice of pizza, 2 large Mountain Dew, and a box of smarties (the chocolate ones). TIerney gets a large pepsi and a large sprite, a box of cookie dough bites, and a slice of pizza, and a large popcorn (we are sharing the popcorn, we aren't that fat). We pay and walk to the theater. We walked to the middle of the seats and sat down putting the armrest between us up. I see Tierney smile and motion someone over to us.

"Got enough food?" I hear an unfamiliar voice say. I look up to see the boy with the brow hair from last week. And his friends (obviously not Calum tho) Luke and Michael.

"Hey I'm Aspen" I say while smiling widely at the boy.

"Ashton" He smiles. Ashton and Luke on Tierneys other side. Since there were people next to Luke MIchael had to sit next to me. I groaned loudly and moved closer to Tierney. Soon the movie starts, so we all sit quietly and watch the movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were walking out of the movie theater and waved bye to Luke and Michael, since Ashton was coming over.

I pulled up to the house and walked inside and waved to Summer. I walked upstairs to my music room. I grab my laptop and sit down. I go to my mentions, I scroll through my timeline, then decide to see whats trending. Immedietly I see #Aspenkillyourselfnoonelovesyou and my eyes well up with tears. I hear a knock on my door and look up.

"Hey we're running to the store we'll be back." Summer says. I nod and continue looking through the hashtag.

(POSSIBLY TRIGGERING)

It was all getting too much so I closed my laptop and walked into my bathroom. I pulled out my blades out of my bandaid box. I put the blade to my wrist and make about 10 cuts, then make about 12 to my thigh. Once I was finished I cleaned my cuts then wrapped them putting my bracelets on, they went up to my wrist but I didn't care. I changed into sweatpants, a tshirt and a sweatshirt and walked out of my bathroom, because of a knock on my door. I open the door to see a shy looking Michael. So they are back from the store.

"Yes?"

"The girls are showering and I need to use the restroom, may I use yours?" He asked. I nodded and pointed to the bathroom.

A couple minutes later he walked out frowning. I ignored it and continued scrolling through the hate. I felt I didn't do enough so I walked in and closed the door. I looked for my razors everywhere. I started to panic. I looked around everywhere. I was in tears. I had been searching for a good 15 minutes, then it hit me. I left them out. Michael took them. I have to buy more now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello :) Emily here! Hope you like it!