Chapter Nine

Aspen

*2 days after the fight with Summer*

I haven't left my room once since my fight with Summer, unless I am going to the bathroom. I haven't eaten anything. All I've done is write music, sleep, and cut. No one has bothered coming up here to check on me. I haven't talked to anyone or been on social media. The only people who would be Tierney, Chris, and Alex. Tierney and I talk every day, so this is probably driving her crazy. I am in a group chat with Chris and Alex, and not once have I gone more than 7 hours not texting them. The only way I don't know for sure if people are worrying is because I shut my phone and laptop off.

As I was cleaning my cuts that I just made on my arms and thighs, I heard knocks coming from the door. I hurried and shoved my blades back inside the empty shampoo bottle that I keep them in and shove the towel in the bottom of my hamper. I make sure my sweats don't have blood on them, and I slip my braclets on and walk to my bedroom door. I swing it open to see 6 face staring at me. I notice Michael's not here, he must be working.

Tierney had bags under her eyes and looked sad. Ava, Calum, and Ashton looked concerned. Luke and a now ombred Summer stare at me scared, worried, and frantic. I sighed, opening my door wider so everyone could come in.

"Aspen why have you been avoiding everyone for the past to days?" Ava questioned. I just shrugged in response.

"Guys can uh Luke and I talk to her alone?" Summer asks the other 5 they look confused but nod. I immedietly regret letting them in. I knew what they were going to say.

"Aspen, show me your wrist" Summer says in a stern voice. I agree showing her my left wrist. Summer rolls her eyes, and grabs my right arm. I look down.

"Aspen why would you lie to me?" Summer says, referring to when I said I had no other razors. I shrugged. She immedietly got mad, and stormed out of my room.

I sigh and look down, tears blurring my vision. I feel my bed sink down next to me, and strong arms engulf me. I cry into Luke's shirt as he rubs my back. After about 10 minutes of me crying, my eyelids start to get heavy. I slowly fall asleep, dreaming of nothingness.

----

I groan sitting up rubbing my eyes. I look over at my bedside clock to see it's 2:30 AM. I roll out of bed, and trudge downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Tierney asleep with her head on the table with soft snores coming out of her mouth. I see a half eaten piece of pizza next to her. I pick up the plate and set it in the sink.

"Aspen?" I hear a male voice whisper. I jump and turn around to see Ash standing in the doorway in sweatpants and a tanktop.

"Ash? What are you doing up?" I question grabbing some ice cream out of the freezer. I hold it up as if asking him if he wants ice cream. He nods yes and I grab him some.

"I woke up and didn't see Tierney sleeping on her bed so I came down here to see if she was down here" I nod handing him a spoon. We walk upstairs to my room.

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask walking up to my TV.

"You got High School Musical?" He asks. I nod flying towards my cds excitedly grabbing the movie.

I put it in and flop onto my bed. I grab my bowl of ice cream and eat it during the commercials. We decided to start the movie when were done eating so we can sing. After we finish I run downstairs throw some popcorn in the microwave and grab pop. After the popcorn is done I dump it into a bowl and run upstairs.

I see Ash now sitting in a onsie he must've brought. I smile setting the food down. I walk over to my dresser, grabbing a pair of spandex, a sports bra and my giraffe onsie and walk into my bathroom. I change quickly and walk back out. I throw my other clothes in my hamper. I walk up to the dvd player and press play.

-

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO STCIK TO THE STIFF YOU KN-" Ashton and I were in the middle of singing Stick To The Status Quo when someone walked into my room. Ashton and I froze in the middle of the dace move and our heads snapped towards the door to see 6 people standing there with raised eyebrows. I quickly pause the movie, and clear my throat.

"Uh we were just uh working on a song for you" I say stuttering. Everyone bursts out laughing and I frown.

"If you don't mind we are going to continue re-enacting High School Musical" Ashton says unpausing the movie. We continued the song laughing when we messed up.

"BOP BOP BOP BOP TO THE TOP" We sing doing the dance with Sharpay and Ryan.

Everyone else was laughing from my bed watching us do the dances. They clapped along on Breaking Free and we were all watching the basketball game intently. When the wildcats won Ashton and I stood up stretching getting ready for the last number. We started the dance soon we had Calum and Luke dancing with us. The other 4 were on there phones.

After we finished the movie we decided to go to sleep. Michael, Summer, Tierney, and Ava all left during the last number. We all layed down on my bed and agreed to do HSM2 tomorrow night. We all said out goodnights and fell asleep almost right away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hello

taco bell wont follow me on twitter

i hope you enjoyed the update

love you losts like jelly tots

peace chicken grease nipples

emily