Chapter Thirteen

Aspen

"You know what? I'll just leave you guys to go play with each other in your bedroom."  Summer spits out, stomping up to her room. I roll my eyes standing up to stretch. I look around noticing that Michael left. I shrug and take his spot on the beanbag. I hear loud footsteps pound down the stairs, I look over to see a happy Summer and MIchael.

"I'm going out to lunch with my boyfriend" Summer says trying to rub it in my face. I shrug and continue scrolling through twitter.

"Don't eat ass on the first date, I've made that mistake" Tierney says. I start laughing, along with everyone but the new couple. After the couple leave I decide to go back on twitter. I scroll through the mentions, and see alot of hate. I read through the tweets and my mood drops. I stand up and jog upstairs.

I walk into my bathroom, closing the door and locking it. I grab the extra shampoo bottle dumping the razors out. I grab one and start cutting. I make about 15 on my wrist and about 18 on my thigh. I grab my first aid kit and clean my cuts, bandaging them. After I'm done I clean the blood up and change into a Kiss shirt and some black shorts with some socks. I throw on all my bracelets, and walk out of my room. I walk down the stairs, with my phone in hand. I see everyone still sitting in the living room.

"Guys I'm going out for a bit" I say walking up to the door. I grab my combat boots and slip them on, then lace them up. I grab my car keys, and my ciggarettes. I walk out slamming the door and jumo into my car. I think about where I want to go, and decide on calling Chris. He answers and says hes free, so we decide on seeing The Fault in our Stars. We meet up at the theatre and walk in together.

After we buy the tickets we go and grab some food and walk into the theatre. We grab our seats and play on our phone until the movie starts.

-- 

Chris and I walk out of the theatre, in tears. We decide to go to my house, so we hop into my car and drive back. I pull in the driveway and hop out. We walk in and I see everyone is in the livingroom. Chris walks in and sits inbetween Mason and Luke. I lay across the 3 and pull out my phone.

I hear the beginning of This Is Us and Chris and I scream. Chris starts crying along with Tierney, Ava and I. Everyone else rolled their eyes and continued watching. When we get about 25 minutes into the movie I feel tired so I get up and go to bed.

______________________________

*the next morning*

I roll out bed and walk into the bathroom. I strip and take a quick warm shower. After I finish I throw on my undergaments, a Green Day shirt, and a pair of black shorts with my red flannel. I slip on a few bracelets, because I'm wearing a long sleeve flannel I don't need a million. I brush my hair and teeth and walk downstairs.

I grab some bread and throw it into the toaster. Once it's done I put some Nutella on it and sit down. After I'm done with my toast I walk over to the cabinet and grab a glass, then walk over to the fridge. I pour some milk and vanilla coffee creamer into my glass and walk back upstairs. I walk into my music room setting my glass down.

I start tuning my acoustic guitar, once I'm done I start strumming the chords to my new song and start singing

You're like perfection, some kind of holiday

You got me thinking that we could run away

You want I'll take you there,

You tell me when and where,

Oh oh oh oh

But then I asked for your number,

Said you don't have a phone

It's getting late now,

I gotta let you know

That everybody wants to take you home tonight

But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine

Don't stop doin' what you're doin'

Every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me

And you know it, know it, know it

Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it

Every time you walk in the room

You got all eyes on you

And you know it, know it, know it

You're coming close now, swear I can taste it,

You got me tongue tied, I can't escape it

I'm loving what you got,

But then you push me off,

Oh oh oh oh

And everybody wants to take you home tonight

But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine

Don't stop doin' what you're doin'

Every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me

And you know it, know it, know it

Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it

Every time you walk in the room

You got all eyes on you

And you know it, know it, know it

Every day it's the same, love and games that you play

Back and forth, round and round, kinda like it this way

Don't stop doin' what you're doin'

'Cause every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me

And you know it, know it, know it

Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it

Every time you walk in the room

You got all eyes on you

And you know it, know it, know it, know it

Don't stop (don't stop, stop what you're doing) doin' what you're doin'

('Cause you know that, you know that I like it)

Every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me

And you know it, know it, know it

Don't stop, 'cause you know that I like it (you know that I like it)

Every time you walk in the room

You got all eyes on you

And you know it, know it, know it

I finish and hear claps, I look up to see everyone but Summer clapping. I smile softly setting down my guitar, and walk out. I walk downstairs and turn on the TV everyone flops down, and I turn on Supernatural. I watch with alot of intrest. After 8 hours of Supernatural, I start to feel tired. I say goodnight to everyone and walk upstairs.

I walk into my room and change into sweatpants and a tanktop, sliding into bed. I plug my phone in and snuggle into my blankets. Within seconds I'm in a dreamless sleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Michael5SOS

hello

its emily

hope you like

bye