Chapter Thirty-Three

Aspen

"Aspen I'm pregnant"

"Oh my god" I reply staring at her, wide eyed.

"I-uh I mean come in" I say, still in shock.

Summer comes in and I close the door staring at her. I am only helping her because she's pregnant.

"Who's the dad?" I ask tilting my head.

"Luke who else?" She replies.

"Okay, well tell him" I say shrugging. She was about to say something but I cut her off.

"There we sorted it, now leave" I say motioning to the door. She rolls her eyes, not moving.

"No I need help" She says.

"Why should I help a whiny little bitch" I say

"You're the real bitch here" She fires back.

"You're sixteen and pregnant" I growl.

"At least I'm not a slut, cheating on my boyfriend" She shoots back. My eyes well up with tears.

"Get the hell out of my house, or I will call the cops" I say, my voice cracking. She rolls her eyes, before stalking out of the house.

I walk back up to my room, and flop on the bed. I soon fall back asleep.

+

I walk downstairs, to see Alex playing video games. I walk over flopping on his lap.

"Mornin sunshine" He says in country voice.

"Mornin' partner" I say mocking him aswell. We both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Okay so anyways, wanna go out to the mall today?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sure, when?" I ask. He tells me in 30 minutes so I run upstairs.

I strip, the put on undergarments, and walk over to my closet. I grab my distressed denim shorts, slipping them on. I grab my grey muscle tank that says 'Meow meow meow' and walk downstairs. I slip on my VANs, and walk to the kitchen. I shove my wallet into my pocket, and sit next to Alex.

+

After a day of shopping, we were back home. I bid Alex goodnight, and walk upstairs. I drop my bags on my floor, and change. I lay in bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

===================================

Short and crappy ikik

okay so yeah

bye

emily