Chapter Thirty-Nine

Aspen

I smile down at the pictures of Summer's baby.

"Summer you need to tell Luke" I say looking up at her.

"I know"  She says, letting out a deep sigh.

"If you don't, I will" I say looking at her.

"Okay" She replies. I hand her the pictures, and say bye to her.

I walk to Starbucks sitting down, after getting my drink. I pull out my phone, playing 2048. I sit there, sipping my drink and playing 2048 for who knows how long. I soon decide to go home, so I stand up, and walk out of the shop

I walk down the street, heading home. I pass the music shop, noticing Michael working, but I keep walking. I continue walking down the street, recognizing the street. I stop in my tracks, in the middle of the sidewalk. I stare straight ahead, right where the car hit me. I notice there's still a slight blood stain on the ground. I shake my head, and continue walking home.

I arrive home in a matter of minutes. I greet Alex, and walk up to my room. I shut  my door locking it. I look into my mirror, only to be faced with ugliness. I stare disgusted. As I stare at my ugly self, my thoughts consume me.

You'll never be perfect.

That car should have killed you.

No one loves you

Why are you still alive

You should kill yourself.

I stand there staring at my reflection. I walk out into my room, and sit on my bed. I think everything over. My life, my friends, my family, everything.

*******************************************

xx