Chapter Thirty-One

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALEX IS ALEX RAMOS

Aspen

I walk upstairs after my parents go off on my and the girls. I flop on my bed but decide to go to Subway. I walk into the restaurant and order my sub, sitting down. I look around and look at everyone in there. But then I see something I wish I had never seen.

Michael and some brunette making out.

I gasp dropping my pop, causing it to splatter all over the table. Everyone, and I mean everyone, turned to look at me. I frantically clean the mess up, and run out of the building, Michael calling after me. I have tears running down my face as I run down the crowded streets pushing, I notice I'm near Alex's house and run as fast as I can. I knock on the door, shaking. Alex opens it and pulls me in seeing my state. He leads me to the living room, and walks into the kitchen. He comes out with ice cream and spoons. He flops by me, handing me an ice cream, asked me whats wrong.

"M-michael" I stutter, breaking into a sob. Alex hugs me soothing me.

It's a couple hours later, and Alex was in his Spiderman costume from when he was 5, and dancing to a song called 'End Up Here' that I wrote. I was laughing so hard, we didn't notice my sisters, or Justin, or Chris standing in the living room.

"HEY" Ava wails. I stop laughing and turn around.

"We need to talk to you" Tierney growls, pointing a finger at me. I roll my eyes telling Alex that I'll be back in a second.

"Why did Michael come to our house sobbing?" Tierney asks staring at me.

"Because I was simply at Subway and saw him-" I couldn't finish my sentence before I got choked up.

"You saw what?" Summer asks rolling her eyes.

"Making out with s-some g-girl" I stutter sobbing.

"Yeah okay. Michael would never do that" Summer says rolling her eyes. Everyone agrees with her. Justin, and Chris aswell. I frown, and walk inside, locking the door and walking into the living room to see Alex dancing, and let out a giggle.

"What happened?" He immedietly rushes over to me. I tell him.

"I just wish I could move out" I groan. He smiles jumping up and down.

"Oh! I have a spare room! You could live with me if you want?" He exclaims.

"Really?" I ask my eyes widening. He nods and I jump on him thanking him repeatedly.

"Let's get your stuff!" He says, dragging me out of the house.

+

We had gotten almost everything out, by the window. I was on my last box and I heard my door swing open.

"What the hell" I hear Tierney exclaim, calling for mom and dad. Everyone comes upstairs, as I continue packing the last of my clothes into the box.

"I'm moving out" I say smiling at them. Everyones jaws drop.

"Well I'm done, so bye!" I say walking past them, grabbing my car keys.

"Aspen get the hell back here" My dad shouts, everyone following me. I hop into my car, and Alex gets in his, and we drive off. I give the finger out of my window, and continue driving.

We soon arrive at his house, it now being 9, we decide to get everything tomorrow. We walk into hi- our house, and walk up to our rooms. I just flung myself onto my bed, falling asleep immedietly.

================================================

Short as balls

Sorry

Hope ya liked it

Love ya

Emily