Chapter Nineteen

Aspen

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I rolled out of bed and walked down stairs. I hear Summer's loud voice come from the living room. I walk into the room, to see Michael, Summer, and Luke gathered in the living room. I walk up to them.

"What the hell is so important that you wake me up from my sleep?" I ask groaning. I look around to see that Michael has been crying, Luke looks angry, and Summer looks angry as well.

"Summer kissed Luke!" Michael screeches. I raise an eyebrow at the two.

"It was in the moment!" Summer says defending herself.

"Whatever! We're through!" Michael screams. He walks out of the room, and I look at the two and leave the room aswell.

I walk up to my room, and flop on the bed. I hear a knock on the door, I yell that its open. My door opens to Michael and Calum. I smile at them and continue to watch Alex Gaskarth's keeks. I feel them plop down next to me. I close out of keek, locking my phone, and sit up. I look up at the two boys to see them with hopeful smiles on their faces.

"Aspen, do you know what Soundwave is?" Michael asks looking at Calum.

"The festival? Yeah. Why?" I ask utterly confused.

"We have one extra ticket, Luke, Ashton, Michael, and I are all going. We asked Tierney and she said yes. Would you like the extra ticket?" Calum says/asks. A smile immedietly found its way onto my face.

"Really?! Yes! Thank you so much guys!" I say giving them a big hug. They hug back then bid their goodbyes.

I decide to research the bands at Soundwave and see that a bunch of my favorite bands are there. Green Day (Oh my god), ADTR, Korn, Panic! At The Disco (dont even touch me), Mayday Parade (crying now), Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence, Five Finger Death Punch (I just lost my shit oh my god yes), Black Veil Brides, MIW, Volbeat (!!!!!!!), Breathe Carolina, Real Friends, and DangerKids.

After researching the bands I decided to get food. I run downstairs and decide to ask if anyone if they want to go get pizza. When I get down their Michael, Ashton and Tierney jump at the offer. I run upstairs and quickly change into my black KISS shirt and a pair of white highwaisted distressed shorts, with a red flannel. I run downstairs and slip on my grey Vans. 

The three join me and we all decide to take my car. We climb in and I turn on my car. I reverse out of the driveway and I notice Michael slipping my Guns N Roses tape in. We all sing along and soon we arrive to Eagle Boys Pizza. We get a large cheese pizza, and a large pepperoni pizza. After we eat we head back to our house.

I start to feel tired so I run upstairs and change. I plug in my phone crawling into my bed. After about 45 minutes of tossing and turning I fall into a dreamless sleep.

===================

Sorry its short  :(

Love you!

Emily