Chapter Fourty Six

Aspen

*A month later*

I walked into my parents house, and straight to the living room. I see Ava standing in the middle of the room. I run into her, and hug her.

"I mis-"

"Sh!" Ava says quietly, pulling away. I raise an eyebrow and she motions for me to follow her.

"I miss her. When am I going to get to see her" Someone groans from the kitchen. I walk in and Michael's sitting on a stool, shoveling pizza into his mouth. Ava pushes me towards Michael, and I sneak up behind him. I see a plate of pizza on his lap, so I snatch the last slice, him not noticing.

"Hey! Who took my last slice of pizza!" Michael screeches flailing his arms. I swallow the last of the slice, before I burst into loud laughter. Michael whirls around, noticing me, on the floor.

"Aspen" He squeals, picking me up.

"Hi Mikey" I say, still laughing. I look around the room, noticing no one else in there.

"How are you today?" I say, slapping his back.

"Nothing" He replies, smacking my ass. I screech, laughing.

He walks upstairs, and into my room throwing me on my bed, and sitting next to me. I look up at him, and he looks at me. We stare into eachothers eyes, and lean in. I feel Michael's soft lips touch mine, and I feel a jolt of electricity. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his lap. Soon the kiss deepens, and the next thing I know Michael s hovering over me. I pull off Michael's shirt, and he pulls mine off. I run my hands over his chest. Michael tugs my shorts off, and takes off his jeans.

"Michael I need you" I moan.

"Are you sure" He asks, pulling away, looking into my eyes. I nod, pulling his face to mine.

**************************************

I just

x