Too many interruptions

Jason's pov

We took a lazy day today and we're just watching some movies and eating popcorn. My head still hurts and I'm wondering if I should get it checked out. She's right beside me with no space in between us. I put my arm around her, kissing her softly which leads to a deep make out session and we aren't even watching the movie anymore. We're watching each other. I stare into her eyes while she stares back at me and kissing. I lay flat on my back and pull her on top of me as we kiss. Long passionate kisses that leave me gasping for air. Our bodies flat against each other.

Tully's pov

I think I'll go apologize. I shouldn't have attacked him. I mean for gosh sakes, I'm married to HIS sister. I feel bad for doing all that to him. I glance in the window before knocking and their pressed together, kissing. I take a horrified step back. That's something I never wanna catch my sister doing.

Jason's pov

I groan and lay my head back when the doorbell rings. She gets up to answer it. I grab her hand. "Naw babe, pretend we ain't here." I whisper. She smiles and I pull her to me as we kiss again. This time I hear Tully yell, "Jason, I know you're in there!" I grit my teeth in frustration. "I have to." She says. "I know. Remind me to kill your brother later." I mutter annoyed.

Miranda's pov

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed that he interrupted us. "I need to talk to Jason." He says which of whom walks up behind me. He sticks both his hands in my back pockets, making me jump. Tully gives me a look. "We're kinda bus- hey stop it." I hiss trying not to laugh. I shoot him a look over my shoulder. He just smirks. He puts his hand on the door. "I'll call ya later and we can talk then." He says, closing the door. He presses me against the door, kissing me. "No, Jason we need to talk now." He calls. "I'm really getting tired of him." He mutters. I lock the door. "He can scream out there til he's blue in the face. He isn't getting what he wants." I say, grabbing his hands and putting them on my hips. "My thoughts exactly." He says. We walk back to the couch and are about to get into it when Tully starts singing very off key and very terribly! He sits up and reaches under the couch, pulling out a paintball gun. He loads it and we go upstairs.

Jason's pov

This'll shut him up and give us a good laugh. I aim at my target as she rubs my back making me smile. I pull the trigger and pink paint explodes on Tully's chest. He falls back surprised. I open the window higher. "Ya gonna stop annoying us?" I holler. He throws a rock at me. It flies over my head. I shoot him with the paintball gun again. She tosses the rock back outside. By the time we're done, he's covered in pink. I smile and she highfives me. I set the gun down and close the window. "Now where were we?" I ask, putting my hands on her hips. I put her on the bed. I kiss down her neck. "Come on, baby, that shirt is comin' off." I say. She raises her arms and I take it off her. We crawl under the blankets.

*later*

"If Tully finds out about this, he's gonna be so pissed." She says. "Who cares." I mumble, resting my eyes. That pounding in my head went away for the brief moment we were under the blanket but it's hit back full force. "I've been waitin' for so long." I whisper. "For what?" She asks. "For somethin' to arrive." I say. "What are you talkin' about?" She gapes confused. "True love to come along." I say, sitting up and pulling her to me. Her back rests against my bare chest. "Baby, you're all that I want. When you're lyin' here in my arms. I'm findin' it hard to believe we're in heaven. And your lovin' is all that I need and I find it there in your heart, it isn't too hard to see we're in heaven." I whisper sing to her. "Be my wild girl." She turns around. "I am your wild girl." She says, pushing me back and kissing me and it doesn't take long before we really get into it. My bedroom door suddenly slams open, completely scaring the hell outta me! She screams. A woman I've never met before stands there. "Babe, who is this?" I ask. "Mom! What are you doing here?!" She screams, covering her bare chest. The woman crosses her arms. "I told Tully to tell you I was coming over!" She grumbles. So that's what he wanted to tell us. "OK, cool now what do you want?!" She shouts. "Can we uh... Talk privately?" She asks, awkwardly. She lets go of my hand. "I'll be right back." She says, kissing me again and putting her shirt back on.

Miranda's pov

"What are you doing here?" I ask, very upset. She glances back at me and Jason's bedroom. "Congrats on the eye candy by the way." She says, smiling. "MOM!!" I cry, disturbed. "He's way too young for you." She just laughs. "Sorry, I'm just a huge fan." "Okay, get to the point of why you're here." I say, crossing my arms. "Your dad is asking you to visit him." She says. I don't want to! I hate jails. "Do I have to?" I mumble. She nods. "Ugh fine! Me and Jason will go see him." I grumble, super annoyed. "No, just you." She says, looking over her shoulder. "MOM NO, AND EW! THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!" I cry. She laughs. "Sorry, sorry." She says, her cheeks getting red. She leaves. I join Jason again. "So what was that about?" He asks. "My mom is celeb crushing on you." I say, covering my eyes. He's silent. I glance over at him and he has this disturbed look on his face. "OK, moving on!" He exclaims. I smile. "She wants me to visit my jailbird dad but I don't wanna and then when I said fine we'd go see him, talking about me and you, she looks over her shoulder at our room with a sly smile and says, no just me!" I cry, "she was only kidding but still!" "This is why I hate being famous." He says, face palming himself. I lower his hand to my chest and he smiles. "You still wanna get it on after that awkward experience?" He asks, doubtfully. I nod. "Do you?" "As long as it's you." He says, dropping all awkward conversation and skipping right to the good stuff.