Cross over chapter

Jason's pov

We meet up with the overjoyed young couple. They look a lot like us. We talk for a few hours. The girls hit it off pretty fast but it's still pretty weird. "Thanks for doing this. We've exhausted all other options." He says, shaking my hand. "You're welcome and thanks for serving our country." I reply. He smiles. His wife has tears of joy in her eyes. Me and Miranda walk back to my truck. "Well, they're gonna be happy soon." She says. "It's so awesome we're doing this for them. It's a little bizarre that they look just like us but still....." My voice trails off.

Jason 2's pov

"I told you you'd be a mom." I whisper, hugging her. She hugs me tight. "It's so generous for them to do this for us." She whimpers, still crying uncontrollably in happiness.

*one week later*

Jason's pov

They show her the results. "I'm gonna have their baby." She says. I nod. "I'll go tell 'em the good news." I walk out to the waiting room and tell them she screams and hugs him tight. "Good things come to those who wait." I hear my wife. I turn around with a big smile. I hold her hand. "I'm so glad we did this." She says. "Me too baby. Look how happy they are."

9 months later

Miranda 2's pov

I'm pacing the floor worried as she gives birth. "What if something happens and the baby dies?!" I cry. Jason wraps his arms around me, holding me in place. "Don't think like that. This time it'll work." He says, calming me down. "You really think so?" I ask. "I know so." He says. He kisses me. "Excuse me." I hear. I turn around. Her husband is smiling. "Ready to meet your son?" He asks. I nod and Jason can't keep up as I rush back there. We already have a name. Tanner. I run into the room. She looks tired as expected. "Thank you so much. I don't know how I'll repay you." I whimper. "No need." She says, handing the baby to me. Jason catches up and her Jason catches up too. "Our little baby." I whisper.

Jason's pov

"Let's make this a one time thing." She says, making me laugh. "Of course sweetheart." I say, hugging her. "Ya got a name?" I ask. "Tanner." She says, instantly. "We've had a lot of time to think it over." Jason says. Tanner starts whining. I smile. "Oh goodness what do I do?!" She gasps, smiling through the tears. "Welcome to parenthood." I tell them.